The Episcopal Relief Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Episcopal Relief Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Episcopal Relief Jobs 2020, Episcopal Relief Career Portal, Requirements for Episcopal Relief Job Recruitment 2020.
Episcopal Relief Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Episcopal Relief Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Episcopal Relief Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Episcopal Relief. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Associate, IT Support
The position description is a guide to the critical duties and essential functions of the job, not an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, qualifications, physical demands and work environment conditions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position and not necessarily the skills you bring to the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Position descriptions are reviewed and revised to meet the changing needs of Episcopal Relief & Development at the sole discretion of management.
TITLE: Associate, IT Support
REPORTS TO: Manager, Information Technology
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology
DIVISION: Finance & Operations
DATE PREPARED: 7/17/2020
Provide technical assistance and support to internal end-users on the organisation’s computer systems, telecommunications and peripheral hardware. The IT Support Associate will provide exceptional timely customer service on all queries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned:
- Troubleshoot, test, repair, install and provide maintenance on computer, network and peripheral equipment on-site and remotely
- Prepare, configure and deploy new, replacement or upgraded computer hardware, peripheral hardware, software, phones, network equipment and cables
- Create and maintain user accounts, shared resources and permissions within the network
- Assist in training staff with hardware and software
- Escalate user incidents to vendors (Box, Google, Symantec, HP and mobile cell vendor)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES CONTINUED
- Review network, security and asset logs daily
- Perform periodic updates of operating systems and applications on staff computers
- Administer user account permissions
- Regularly inspect for improper usage and Malware via cloud systems
- Assist staff with audio and video equipment for meetings and conferences Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION: Associate/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field and /or equivalent experience
- 5 years of hands-on IT help desk experience
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 7 & 10, Mac OS and Microsoft Office Products, familiarity with cloud services such as Google Apps for Work, Box
- Experience resolving inter net, network, mobile and telephone connectivity
- Proficient in handling virus and malware removal
- Familiar with hardware troubleshooting, active directory, file/folder sharing, mobile and peripheral office equipment
- Ability to diagnose and resolve on-site and remote PC and mobile phone-related problems
- Demonstrate positive attitude to technical challenges and demonstrate professionalism
- Strong interpersonal skills
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (including Physical demands):
- Ability to lift and transport moderately heavy objects
- Position requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, crouching, crawling
How to Apply
Email resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line “Associate, Information Technology Support.” For more information, visit our website at www.episcopalrelieforg. * Generous benefits package offered.
Episcopal Relief & Development provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Episcopal Relief & Development offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
How to Apply for Episcopal Relief Job Recruitment
To apply for the Episcopal Relief Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Episcopal Relief Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Episcopal Relief Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Episcopal Relief Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Episcopal Relief Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Episcopal Relief Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Episcopal Relief Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Episcopal Relief Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Episcopal Relief Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi, and Ho. Episcopal Relief may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|MainOne Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|United Nations Office for Project Services Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||13 Oct, 2020|
|Voltic (GH) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||September 23, 2020||29 Sept, 2020|
|Thunes Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
|Egality Law Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||30th September 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||September 22, 2020||22 October 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Episcopal Relief Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.