Engineer Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Engineer Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Engineer Africa Jobs 2020, Engineer Africa Career Portal, Requirements for Engineer Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
Engineer Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Engineer Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Engineer Africa Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||16th May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Engineer Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Social Media Manager
Engineer Africa is seeking a qualified Social Media Manager to work with our team in our first marketing effort. Engineer Africa is an organization aimed at mobilizing professionals both outside and inside the continent to get involved in solving problems that it faces. Our strategy is to provide an organized platform through which professionals from all backgrounds can work together to find and implement solutions on the continent. Locations: Nairobi, Kenya; Accra, Ghana; Lagos, Nigeria
- Lead social strategy, including identifying opportunities for audience and traffic growth across all social platforms and managing our content calendar
- Monitor and respond to comments and engagement daily
- Analyze the performance of our social content and provide insight to the team on a weekly basis
- Shoot and edit photo and video content for use across all content platforms
- Research and coordinate paid influencer and blogger campaigns
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Help manage corporate email marketing campaigns
- Grow our social following using strategic growth strategies and innovative content
- Manage our company blog including writing or curating multiple blog posts per week leveraging best practices for SEO
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communication or journalism
- 2+ years of experience managing social media for an established brand
- Strong writing skills, with an emphasis on writing for the web and engaging social content
- Familiarity with both paid and organic social strategies
- Understanding of tone and marketing messaging as it relates to customer acquisition and brand guidelines
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite; Google Analytics a plus
- Organized and ambitious, with a strong dedication to accuracy and follow-through
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Africa’s varied problems
How to Apply
Closing Date : 16th May, 2020
How to Apply for Engineer Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the Engineer Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Engineer Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Engineer Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Engineer Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Engineer Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Engineer Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Engineer Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Engineer Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Engineer Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Engineer Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Engineer Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.