ENGIE Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. ENGIE Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, ENGIE Africa Jobs 2020, ENGIE Africa Career Portal, Requirements for ENGIE Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
ENGIE Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 ENGIE Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
ENGIE Africa Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at ENGIE Africa. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Innovation & Digital Manager
The BU AFRICA Innovation & Digital Manager will be part of the Innovation & New Businesses (INB) team of BU AFRICA.
The I&D Manager will be responsible for running the BU AFRICA Innovation & Digital strategy and targets and managing the future innovation Factory. This includes in particular :
- Defining an Innovation & Digital roadmap aligned with the ENGIE corporate strategy to Identify strategic opportunities with high growth potential, with special focus on digital technologies
- Creating and animating the conditions that will spur innovations across the entire BU
- Networking with new tech players (start-ups etc.)
- Designing and implementing solutions to incubate and take positions on innovations
Qualifications, Skills & Requirements :
- You hold at least a Masters’ degree in Economics, Finance, Communication, Sustainability management or Environmental sciences, from a reputable school.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience, of which 5 years in Digital Transformation, Information Systems, Business development, Marketing, Communication or relevant related fields.
- Experience and knowledge of the African New Tech context is a strong plus
- Experience in the Energy industry is a plus
Soft skills :
- Curious, openminded and receptive
- Tenacious, bold and persistent
- Able to make decisions and undertake concrete actions
Operational skills :
- Capacity to conceive the innovation process as a global process embedded across functions
- Be able to design and implement a long-term growth strategy in line with the strategic challenges of the Business Unit
- Be able to manage risks by identifying, analysing and defining appropriate mitigation measures
- Be able to shape innovative partnerships and networks
- Be able to stay at the forefront of the new technologies and apprehend them in order to turn them into new opportunities
- Be able to understand the needs, wants and problems of our customers in order to address them with financially sustainable solutions
- Be able to setup the conditions that will spur the innovation and the entrepreneurial spirit within the BU
Language(s): Fluency in English, written and spoken; fluency in French is a plus.
Location (s): Ghana/ Kenya
Contract type: Local employment terms & conditions apply
How to Apply
How to Apply for ENGIE Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the ENGIE Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest ENGIE Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum ENGIE Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for ENGIE Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for ENGIE Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent ENGIE Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|ENGIE Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|ENGIE Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes ENGIE Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. ENGIE Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|UNICEF Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||21 April, 2021|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||24 February, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||April 20, 2021||03 April, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021|
|Frannan International Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021||14 May, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||April 19, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the ENGIE Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.