The Emerging Talent Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Emerging Talent Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Emerging Talent Jobs 2020, Emerging Talent Career Portal, Requirements for Emerging Talent Job Recruitment 2020.
Emerging Talent Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Emerging Talent Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Emerging Talent Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||13 August, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Emerging Talent. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director Of Implementation
As the Director of Implementation, you will be responsible for overseeing the quality implementation of all of our client’s projects around the world – currently 400 per year. This will include leading a team of 30 people working in 4 groups based in Dakar, Accra, Antananarivo and Mumbai.
Over the last seven years, our client has built a strong reputation of quality implementation, rapid response, and high impact – and we are looking for a seasoned manager to help us take this brand to the next level. You will also be expected to manage a fast-growing team in a dynamic environment, which has doubled in the last 12 months. As such, we are looking for a leader who can build an influential culture, manage internal communications, and work effectively with other departments.
This is a senior role, so you will be expected to also contribute to our strategy development and our quest to reach over 1 Billion people with actionable information in the next ten years.
- Take full responsibility for our Project Management and Customer Service teams: maximize impact, delight clients and operate efficiently. In other words, ‘the implementation buck stops at the Director of Implementation’.
- Manage a seasoned team of 5 direct reports (Regional Manager Francophone Africa based in Dakar, Regional Manager Anglophone Africa based in Accra, Regional Manager Asia based in Mumbai, Director of Client Support based in Antananarivo, and Senior Operations Manager based in Ghana), and more than 25 indirect reports.
- Create and implement a vision, strategy and plan for how the Project Implementation department will continue to service our clients’ evolving needs.
- Oversee several critical departmental processes: capacity management, new product launches, recruitment and onboarding, skills development, leadership development.
Key Performance Indicators
- Maximize impact: Number of people reached, and the number of successful engagements.
- Delight clients: Net Promoter Score of our clients, and the number of implementation delays and quality issues.
- Operate efficiently: Innovations and insights that lead to more of the above, and cost savings.
Team and Reporting Structure
- Reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Manages a team of 30 (5 direct reports)
- Flexible, with a preference for someone based in Dakar, Accra, Antananarivo or Mumbai
- A passion for our mission, vision and values.
- At least ten years of international project management experience in any combination of social enterprise, government contractor, iNGO, mobile network operator, ICT4D.
- At least five years of management experience, including remote management, and across multiple cultures.
- At least five years of experience working directly with enterprise clients and donors.
- A strategic and creative thinker with a track record of finding scalable solutions to operational problems.
- An appreciation for standard operating procedures, data science and quality details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly and remotely with a range of people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 13 August, 2020
How to Apply for Emerging Talent Job Recruitment
To apply for the Emerging Talent Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Emerging Talent Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Emerging Talent Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Emerging Talent Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Emerging Talent Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Emerging Talent Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Emerging Talent Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Emerging Talent Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Emerging Talent Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Emerging Talent may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Emerging Talent Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.