Embassy of Switzerland Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Embassy of Switzerland Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Embassy of Switzerland Jobs 2020, Embassy of Switzerland Career Portal, Requirements for Embassy of Switzerland Job Recruitment 2020.
Embassy of Switzerland Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Embassy of Switzerland Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Embassy of Switzerland Recruitment Details:
|Company||Embassy of Switzerland|
|Deadline||12 November, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Programme and Trade Officer
The Economic Section of the Embassy of Switzerland is responsible for managing Switzerland’s economic development cooperation Programme with Ghana.
Switzerland’s development cooperation with Ghana focuses on:
• Economic and financial policy
• Urban infrastructure and utilities
• Private sector and entrepreneurship
• Sustainable trade
In addition, the Economic Section is also responsible for the Swiss business interests and the Swiss business community in Ghana.
The Embassy is now seeking a qualified Programme and Trade Officer as Trade/Private Sector Development Specialist to join its Economic Section.
• Manage Switzerland’s portfolio and identify new activities with regard to private sector development, skills development, trade standards and value chain development.
• Take care of Swiss business interests and the Swiss business community in Ghana together with the Head of Cooperation/Economic Counsellor of the Embassy.
• Develop and maintain close contacts with government officials, private sector stakeholders, development partners and implementing agencies.
• Provide analysis on the aforementioned issues and contribute to policy dialogue, in particular the relevant sector working groups.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in Economics, Business, Law or a related field.
• Minimum of 4 years working experience in the private or financial sector.
• Proven experience with development cooperation work.
• Excellent knowledge of Ghana’s economic, political and social context.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in English.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize. Ability to multitask in a busy environment and willingness to efficiently handle a substantial workload and to assume tasks outside the core sphere of responsibilities.Ability to negotiate with and persuade varying categories of stakeholders.
• Organised, proactive, ability to work autonomously, perseverance.
• Ability to work in a team, networking skills.
The Swiss Embassy Offers
• Attractive working environment
• Remuneration commensurate to qualifications and experience
• Health insurance and pension fund scheme
How To Apply For The Job
Full applications require application letter, CV, testimonials for all previous jobs. An applications should be sent to
with the subject “Application-Trade/Private Sector Specialist” or to the address below.
The Economic Section
Embassy of Switzerland
Kanda Highway/Ridge Street.
P. O. Box 359 GPO
Closing Date: 12 November, 2020
Expected starting date is February 1, 2020 or as agreed between the parties.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply for Embassy of Switzerland Job Recruitment
To apply for the Embassy of Switzerland Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Embassy of Switzerland Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Embassy of Switzerland Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Embassy of Switzerland Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Embassy of Switzerland Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Embassy of Switzerland Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Embassy of Switzerland Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Embassy of Switzerland Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Embassy of Switzerland Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Embassy of Switzerland may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|GB Pharma Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||14 November 2020|
|University of Ghana Enterprises Ltd Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||06 November, 2020|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Kumasi Technical University (KTU) Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||12 November, 2020|
|University For Development Studies (UDS) Recruitment 2020/2021||October 30, 2020||06 November, 2020|
|Cape Coast Co-operative Credit Union LTD Recruitment 2020/2021||October 29, 2020||06 November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Embassy of Switzerland Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.