Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Electoral Commission of Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Electoral Commission of Ghana Jobs 2020, Electoral Commission of Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Electoral Commission of Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Electoral Commission of Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Electoral Commission of Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Electoral Commission of Ghana|
|Deadline||10 February, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Electoral Commission of Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Electoral Commission Officers (50 Positions)
The Electoral Commission of Ghana wishes to inform the General public that as part of its preparation towards the conduct of the 2020 Presidential and Parliamentary elections, it is receiving applications from interested persons for the following positions:
• Registration Supervisor or Deputy Registration Supervisor
• Exhibition Supervisor or Deputy Exhibition Supervisor
• Returning Officer or Deputy Returning Officer
• Key Trainer/ Technician
• Registration Officer
• Presiding Officer
• Registration Assistant
• Poling Assistant
Alternatively, applications may be submitted to the District offices of the Commission across the country. Applicants should indicate the position they are applying for as well as the Region. District and constituency they wish to work in.
Successful applicants will be engaged for all the three (3) major activities of the commission scheduled for 2020
• Voter Registration
• Exhibition of the voter register
• General Election
Qualification Required & Experience
In other to ensure that the EC hires temporary officials who are able to appreciate the Electoral regulators and processes and also to perform their duties satisfactorily, the following minimum qualifications are outlined for the various categories of temporary staff:
• The minimum academic qualification for Registration Supervisor, Deputy Registration Supervisor, Exhibition Supervisor, Deputy Exhibition Supervisor, Returning Officer, Deputy Returning Officer, and hokey trainer/ technician should be first degree. A master’s degree will be an added advantage.
• Them minimum academic qualifications for Registration Officer, Exhibition Officer, and Presiding Officer should be HND, Teacher Cert “A”, Diploma or it’s equivalent.
• The minimum academic qualification for Registration Assistant, Exhibition Assistant and Poling Assistant should be SHS/WASSCE or it’s equivalent.
Besides the academic qualifications, applicants are expected to demonstrate the following technical and personal competences.
• Experience in electoral work
• Appreciable level of literacy and numeracy skills
• Computer proficiency
• Quantitative and analytical skills.
• Good inter-personal skills.
• Physical and mental alertness
• Firm and Fair character
• Ability to work under pressure,
• High level of honesty and integrity.
• A sense of dedication and loyalty to the cause of the Commission.
• Good team player.
• A sense of political neutrality.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
All applications should be addressed to the chairperson of the Electoral Commission via the under-listed email addresses:
REGIONS – E-MAIL ADDRESS
Greater Accra – firstname.lastname@example.org
Volta Region – email@example.com
Central Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Western Region – email@example.com
Western-North Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashanti Region – email@example.com
Oti Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Region – email@example.com
Savanna Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
North-East Region – email@example.com
Bono Region- firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahafo Region – email@example.com
Bono East Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastern Region – email@example.com
Upper East Region – firstname.lastname@example.org
Upper West Region – email@example.com
Closing Date: 10 February, 2020
How to Apply for Electoral Commission of Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Electoral Commission of Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Electoral Commission of Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Electoral Commission of Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Electoral Commission of Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Electoral Commission of Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Electoral Commission of Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Electoral Commission of Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.