Egality Law Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Egality Law Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Egality Law Jobs 2020, Egality Law Career Portal, Requirements for Egality Law Job Recruitment 2020.
Egality Law Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Egality Law Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Egality Law Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30th September 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Egality Law. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Legal Intern & Junior Associate
Egality Law is a corporate and commercial law firm with offices in Accra, Ghana, and London UK. We specialise in media, human rights, corporate and commercial law, and focus on clients that are seeking to serve the public interest.
We are grounded in principles of integrity, ethics and the public interest, and we benefit from two decades of experience with leading international law firms and multinational institutions.
Two opportunities have arisen within our Accra office; we are now recruiting for the roles of Legal Intern and Junior Associate for our Ghana-based office. The successful candidates will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
1. Legal Internship role:
- Candidate should either be studying law or recently qualified at the Bar.
- Have strong written and research skills.
- Ability to think through legal problems.
- International education or work experience is desirable.
- Ability to perform administrative duties.
2. Junior Associate role:
· Qualified lawyer with at least 2-3 years practicing experience.
· International education or work experience is beneficial.
· Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
· Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
· Ability to handle pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
3. Requirements for all Candidates:
· Strong academic performance at senior school and university level.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint are essential).
How to Apply
Applicants must apply by email to Vanessa Rutherford; [email protected] Contact telephone number +233 (0) 208 193 093, Applications should include:
1. Handwritten cover letter, scanned as a pdf.
2. A copy of your Curriculum Vitae, including grades at high school and university.
3. Relevant certificates and documents (pdf also).
4. Two recent examples of your written work, redacted as necessary.
Previous applicants need not reapply.
Closing date for internship application: 30th September 2020.
Closing date for Junior Associate applications: 2nd October 2020.
How to Apply for Egality Law Job Recruitment
To apply for the Egality Law Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Egality Law Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Egality Law Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Egality Law Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Egality Law Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Egality Law Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Egality Law Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Egality Law Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Egality Law Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Egality Law may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Boost Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||20th October, 2020|
|Marriott Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|Palladium Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||14 Nov, 2020|
|First National Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||25 Oct, 2020|
|AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||30 Oct, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||October 19, 2020||22 Oct, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Egality Law Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.