East Tennessee State University (ETSU) Undergraduate and Graduate Academic Merit Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for East Tennessee State University (ETSU) Undergraduate and Graduate Academic Merit Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
East Tennessee State University (ETSU) Undergraduate and Graduate Academic Merit Scholarship 2019/2020
East Tennessee State University USA offers Undergraduate and graduates Merit Scholarships for international students to study for 2019/2020.
- Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Offered annually? Yes
- Eligible Countries: International
- To be taken at East Tennessee State University, USA
- Award Sponsors: East Tennessee State University
- Number of scholarships: Not specified
Programme Description: The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree. The scholarship covers 50 per cent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered.
The award is available for:
- Eight semesters for undergraduate recipients
- Five semesters for recipients seeking a master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program.
- Eight semesters for doctoral students, or commensurate with the length of the program.
- Scholarship can be applied to summer semesters.
- Recipients must maintain full-time status.
- Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75 grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship. Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- The scholarship only applies to in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees. Recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, and medical insurance costs.
- Recipients continuing from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
Eligibility: Applicants Must:
- Be admitted to ETSU as full-time, degree-seeking students. Scholarship applicants must apply for admission to ETSU before their scholarship applications can be reviewed.
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement
- Fill out the scholarship application form.
- Students are encouraged to apply as soon as they are admitted to ETSU.
What are the benefits? The scholarship covers 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only.
Application Form – How to Apply:
Students are encouraged to submit scholarship applications as soon as they are admitted to ETSU.
Applicants who qualify for the scholarship will receive notice of the award in the admissions letter. Students who wish to accept the scholarship award must complete and submit a scholarship acceptance form within three weeks of the date on the admissions letter. Eligible students can find a link to the online scholarship acceptance form in the admissions letter.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2018
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of East Tennessee State University (ETSU) Undergraduate and Graduate Academic Merit Scholarship for International Students 2019/2020 for more information.