The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Jobs 2020, Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Career Portal, Requirements for Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Job Recruitment 2020.
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment Details:
|Company||Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA)|
|Deadline||18 September, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Security Manager
Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) is searching for a qualified candidate for the position of Security Manager
REPORTS TO: DEPUTY DIRECTOR, ADMIN/HR
Direct the Authority’s security functions, including physical security and safety of employees, facilities, and assets
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement physical security measures to protect assets and
• Develop and implement security policies, procedures and standards to minimize the risk associated with crime personnel of the Authority
• Conduct security and safety audits to ensure compliance
• Undertake investigation into security related incidents.
• Monitor and ensure the efficient functioning of Electronic Security Equipment (Biometric Access control systems, fire fighting equipment. CCTV system)
• Liaise with the local enforcement agencies to assist the Authority in any act of urgency
• Ensure the efficient functioning of Fire Safety Equipment Supervise the activities of and performance of the Zonal Officers.
• Monitor and ensure the efficient performance of the security guards.
• Advise management on security issues in respect of services provided by the Authority
• Undertake any other duties that may be assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of 1st Degree in Social Science or security related disciplines from an accredited institution
• Professional qualification in Security Management,
• A Minimum of five (5) years post qualification relevant work experience
• Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent understanding of crime management
• Strong Knowledge of security risk management. Knowledge in fire prevention and control
• Strong Report writing skills
• Demonstrable leadership and supervisory abilities
• Strong Knowledge in Public Administration and Public Policy Analysis Good knowledge in contract negotiations Strong project and operations management skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Knowledge in Computing and Financial Resource Management.
• High integrity and ethical standards
• Must Have A valid driver’s licence.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their cover letters and CVs to the address provided below.
Manager, Resourcing, Learning & Development
Jawaharlal Nehru Road
P O BOX 9379
Kia – Accra
Closing Date: 18 September, 2020
How to Apply for Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Job Recruitment
To apply for the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.