Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2019/2020 for Female Students from Developing Countries.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2019/2020 for Female Students… Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2019/2020
The Hatfield Lioness Scholarship enables a female student from a developing country to benefit from undertaking postgraduate study at the University of Durham.
- Type: Taught Master’s
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Number of Awards: 1
- Duration of Programme: One academic year
- Eligible Field of Study: All except MBA
- To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: Hatfield College aims to award the Lioness Scholarship to an individual who has the academic and personal qualities to enable them to complete and benefit from a postgraduate course, and who will also act as a positive ambassador for their home country in Durham, and put their enhanced knowledge and skills gained from the master’s programme and experience in Durham to good use for the benefit of their society when they return home.
The scholarship has been set up as part of the celebration of 30 years of women students at Hatfield College, University of Durham, and is funded by alumni, friends of the College and other sources supportive of the scholarship’s aims
- Applicants must have applied for and been offered an unconditional place on their chosen master’s programme by the end of June 2019.
- Applicants must not be in receipt of any other scholarship to fund their postgraduate studies.
- hold a relevant honours degree of sufficient standard to be admitted to your chosen Master’s course; and
- have all other course entry requirements including the relevant English language qualification;
- not hold a Master’s degree; and
- not otherwise have the financial means to study for a Master’s degree in the UK
Value of Award: The scholarship will cover:
- Full payment of University tuition fees
- Stipend for living expenses – 12 monthly payments
- One return economy air ticket from the home country to the UK, and the cost of return travel between the UK airport and Durham City
- Fully funded, self-catered, mixed accommodation at Hatfield College
- ‘Settling in allowance’ on arrival
- Cost of UK visa and the UK Health surcharge
Application form – How to Apply:
Stage 1: Submit an academic application for your chosen master’s programme; within this Application you should reference your intention to apply for the Hatfield Lioness Scholarship
Stage 2: Submit an application for the Scholarship on this Application form
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
30th April 2019
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of Durham University Hatfield Lioness Scholarship 2019/2020 for Female Students from Developing Countries for more information.