DOUMMAR MEP Contracting Ltd Recruitment 2019 for ELV / IT Technician
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the DOUMMAR MEP Contracting Ltd Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
DOUMMAR MEP Contracting Ltd Recruitment 2019
Position : ELV / IT Technician
Job Location : Ghana – Lebanon
Reporting : Group Operations Manager & Project Manage
The Job Summary:
The ELV / IT Technician of DOUMMAR MEP Contracting Ltd. will report to the Project Manager and/or to the Group Operations Manager.
The Job Description
Multi skilled technician to carry out fault diagnosis, remedial repairs, calibration and planned preventative maintenance of the ELV systems .
The main purpose of this position is to be able to independently handle and support multi technology ELV equipment found in a typical bank environment.
The typical equipment being:
- Building Management Systems,
- IP CCTV Systems,
- Access Control Systems,
- Fire Alarm Detection Systems,
- Intruder Alarm Systems,
- Audiovisual Systems,
- Public Address Systems,
- Data Networks Systems,
- Turnstile doors,
- Satellite Systems,
- Projection Systems, etc.
Carry out remedial repairs and preventative maintenance of IP CCTV systems, Security systems, and associated equipment.
• Carry out first instance diagnosis of the above ELV in resolving faults.
• Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic / Engineering or equivalent.
• Strong field service skills with a proven, demonstrable track record of repairing and maintenance of the above ELV Systems and associated equipment.
• Ability to understand complex systems and possess good IT skills.
• Ability to follow instructions and complete technical report documentation.
• Able to work with minimum supervision under stringent deadlines and high pressure environment.
The Personal Attributes
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Decision maker
- Team player
- Minimum of 3 year working experience
How to Apply
Submit your CV to these email addresses : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
NB : Kindly use the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
Closing Date : 15th July, 2019.
Share this post with your Friends: