DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. DKT International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, DKT International Jobs 2020, DKT International Career Portal, Requirements for DKT International Job Recruitment 2020.
DKT International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 DKT International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
DKT International Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||30 June, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at DKT International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job TITLE: Front Desk Officer – Support Services
DKT is an innovative and adventurous social marketing enterprise that improves people’s lives.
Front Desk Officer – Support Services
Job title: Front Desk Officer – Support Services
Department: Support Services Department
Directly reports to: Assistant Senior Manager – Support Services
• Provide general administrative support such that the offices of DKT function smoothly and provide a professional atmosphere in which employees can succeed.
• Assist on managing office and staff logistics.
• Assist on secretarial and receptionist duties.
• Assist on administering personnel functions.
• Assist Support Services Manager.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist with providing general administrative support such that the offices of DKT function smoothly and provide a professional atmosphere in which employees can succeed.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of administrative systems that allow for the most optimal and professional atmosphere.
• Develop and maintain filing systems, paper and electronic, to audit-level standard.
• Maintain office facilities, furniture, and equipment up-to-date and in good working order. Ensure offices are clean and functional, including pantry area.
• Control office stationeries, supplies and replenishments. Maintain an up-to-date inventory at all times and maintenance log for equipment such as photocopier and facsimile machine.
• Provide administrative recommendations that lead to enhanced performance and outputs.
Assist on managing office and staff logistics
• Organize meetings and events inside and outside the DKT office. Arrange for venue, refreshments, audio-visual use/rental, invitations, and other components of the event.
Assist on secretarial and receptionist duties.
• Perform secretarial duties including travel arrangements & meeting schedules
• Serve as one of the key ‘voices’ representing DKT during primary contact, maintaining positive, professional relationships.
• Monitor reception of visitors.
• Make arrangements for business cards for staff and printing of project materials as requested.
• Assist in the placement of advertisements and notices in local papers.
• Provide regular and ad hoc support to technical staff; such as document duplication, document compilation, light editing and formatting.
• Assist other team members when workloads and circumstances require it.
• Assist in activities and events related to representation of DKT International.
Assist with Vehicle Maintenance & Management
• Evaluate and process all incoming servicing and maintenance needs for the entire fleet of company vehicles.
• Liaise and maintain relationship with TOTAL Ghana and all major servicing garages for fuel and vehicle maintenance purposes.
• Prepare monthly fuel and vehicle maintenance report.
• Monitor and supervise legal documentation covering vehicle road worthiness and licensing.
Assist on administering personnel functions
• Assist SSDManagerin maintaining up-to-date employee files.
• Assist in the implementation of Personnel Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Assist in monitoring and managing staff leave and sick days.
• Assist in recruitment process for approved vacancies, staff training, placement, promotion, transfer and termination.
• Assist in administering staff benefits including health insurance and accident insurances.
• Assist in administering work permit and other permits, customs requests, visas, and licenses for l expatriate personnel and their eligible dependents, in compliance with the prevailing regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned by your immediate supervisor.
• Assure confidentiality in handling business related issues.
Work Guides and References
• Accounting Procedures and Policies
• Marketing Plan
• Employee Handbook
• Provide quality administrative support for the office, including the CD.
• Help to make office environment in which employees are happy to come to work.
• Contribute to overall program goals.
Key Performance Indicators
• DKT sales targets
• Quality of office administration and services provided.
• Positive reviews of DKT Ghana by customers and partners
• Positive reviews of DKT Ghana by employees
• Effectiveness of personnel management systems
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Office management training
• Secretarial courses
• Personnel management training
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar occupation
• Experience in international company
Skills and abilities
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Computer literacy
• Enthusiasm and initiative
• Writing & communication skills
• Integrity and honesty
• Ability to work during weekends upon request and beyond official working hours will be a plus
• Must be willing to work in this role for at least 2 years
How To Apply For The Job
Send all CVs to:
Please all application letters should have the subject: FRONT DESK OFFICER – CONFIDENTIAL
Please note that only Applications with the approved subject will be considered.
Closing Date: 30 June, 2020
How to Apply for DKT International Job Recruitment
To apply for the DKT International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest DKT International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum DKT International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for DKT International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for DKT International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent DKT International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|DKT International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|DKT International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes DKT International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. DKT International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|USP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||July 14, 2020||Not Specified|
|University of Environment and Sustainable Development (UESD) Recruitment 2020/2021||July 14, 2020||31 July, 2020|
|Emerging Talent Recruitment 2020/2021||July 13, 2020||13 August, 2020|
|Devtraco Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||July 13, 2020||15th July 2020|
|Wekplace Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||10 August, 2020|
|World Vision International Recruitment 2020/2021||July 10, 2020||15 July, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the DKT International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.