DKT International Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Lydia Regional Community Representative
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the DKT International Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
DKT International Ghana Recruitment 2019
DKT International Inc. is a non-profit organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention. DKT operates 24 programs in 25 countries worldwide.
- Directly reports to: Program Manager
- Directly educate Community groups about contraception with a focus on DKT’s brands.
- Assist Women/Men interested in DKT’s brand of contraceptives to gain access to them by referring them to DKT trained providers.
- Recruit new health facilities that will be screened and enrolled on the Lydia Care Network
- Provide trade marketing support to distributors within assigned territories.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Directly educate women and men about contraception with a focus on DKT’s Brands
- Meet with Women, Men, and Groups in various venues and educate them on the various types of contraception and their benefits and also address appropriately any misconceptions about contraception.
- Discuss the misconceptions related to the various types of contraceptives and address them satisfactorily.
- Promote DKT’s brand of contraceptives (Lydia range of contraceptives to various Women/Men groups and individuals to drive up acceptance and trial of the brands/products
- Assist Women interested in DKT’s brand of contraceptives to gain access to them by managing referrals to trained providers.
- Refer Women interested in clinical contraceptives to nearest trained provider sites
- Follow up on all referrals to ensure that the Women actually keep their referral appointments and service providers are informed of referrals to expect.
- Follow up on Women who accept shorter term contraceptives to ensure that they keep their appointments when they are due for another administration.
- Work with Sales Coordinators to ensure that providers are always stocked with required quantities of products.
- Recruit new health facilities which will be screened and enrolled on the Lydia Providers Network.
- Work within assigned territories to identify new private health facilties and midwives who are interested in enrolling on the Lydia Care Centre network subject to screening and qualification by the Technical Department.
- Provide trade -marketing support to distributors within assigned territories
- Work closely with distributors to ensure effective stocking of retailers within the territory assigned to the distributor.
- Contribute to overall program goals.
- To help in the achievement of DKT’s sales targets.
- To assist in making DKT’s brands the topmost brands in their categories.
Key Performance Indicators
- Generate 45 CYPs per month.
- Number of Women accepting DKT’s brand of contraceptives.
- Number of new health facilities recruited into the Lydia Care Centre.
- Ashaiman/ Tema
Required Skills or Experience
- HND or Degree in Marketing or a Diploma in any Science related Course.
- Minimum of 1 year Experience in Marketing /Sales.
- Experience in sales/Marketing of Pharmaceuticals will be an advantage
Skills and abilities
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Excellent selling skills
- Effective time management
- Organizational skills
- Fluent in English and at least one local language of the region of residence.
- Computer literate
How to Apply
- Interested persons should send their application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please indicate your region of preference in your email heading.