DKT International Ghana Recruitment 2019 for Intern – Logistics Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the DKT International Ghana Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
DKT International Ghana Recruitment 2019
DKT International Inc. is a non-profit organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention. DKT operates 24 programs in 25 countries worldwide.
Primarily an administrative position, the Logistics Officer is ensures the smooth functioning of all Logistics operational activities under the supervision of the Logistics Manager.
- Oversee the receiving and dispatching of commodities
- Track inventory of all supplies and maintain notes of any damaged commodities by tallying imports, taking physical counts of the goods and preparing detailed documentation;
- Follow proper documentation and safety procedures of all warehouse functions;
- Supervise and oversee the organizing, stacking and storage of commodities by warehouse loaders and cleaners;
- Coordinate with transporters and suppliers for the dispatch of commodities to all regional warehouses
- Receiving incoming commodities from the freight forwarders into the Central warehouse.
- Ensuring safe and secured housekeeping and maintaining accurate records of inventory.
- Determine and maintain the appropriate storage conditions at Central Warehouse in accordance with GFDA and Pharmacovigilance requirement as well as WHO warehousing policies
- Maintaining proper stacking of inventory commodities in accordance to Conducting and reconciliation of weekly stock Checks to physical stock balances and reporting any variance to the Logistics Manager.
- Timely report on commodity distribution as well as commodity expiry status by close of every month.
- Recording of batch number identification on all stock transactional documents
- Maintaining adequate paper trail of all warehouse records.
- Assisting Finance team in regular inventory audit.
- Planning scheduled service delivery timetables to all Territory Managers.
- Monitoring stock levels at all regional warehouses.
- Perform all duties assigned by the Logistics Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- Diploma or related qualification in supply chain, warehouse management and inventory;
- Should have excellent organizational skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to efficiently manage time and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Experience working with NGOs preferred, but not required;
How to Apply
- Interested persons should send their application and CVs to email@example.com
- Please indicate your region of preference in your email heading.