The DevWorld Tech Academy Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. DevWorld Tech Academy Vacancies 2020 Application Form, DevWorld Tech Academy Jobs 2020, DevWorld Tech Academy Career Portal, Requirements for DevWorld Tech Academy Job Recruitment 2020.
DevWorld Tech Academy Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 DevWorld Tech Academy Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
DevWorld Tech Academy Recruitment Details:
|Company||DevWorld Tech Academy|
|Deadline||21 July, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at DevWorld Tech Academy. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Business Development Executive
Position Title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Ashaley Botwe, School Junction, Accra, Ghana
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Experience Length:3 years minimum (post National Service)
Salary: Open to Negotiation
WB DevWorld is a Tech company working in the Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Media & Communication industry while serving these Industries: Education, Fashion, Insurance/Pensions/Banking, Construction, or HealthCare, etc.
The core function of this position is Business Development and Growth.
Perform the duties of a Business Development Executive
• Help expand the business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients.
• Identifying needs and demands of clients and sell accordingly
• Formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve the Company’s image
• Actively seek and acquire new clients by creating rapport through networking, cold calling, using referrals etc;
• Identify customers’ needs and demands and sell accordingly;
• Collect information from clients and their risk profiles in order to offer proper solutions;
• Ensure robust pipeline of new business opportunities
• Track and record activity on accounts and close deals to meet sales/business targets.
• Researching and analyzing the market to find out better business opportunities.
• Collaborating with clients and making business deals that are beneficial for the company in the long run.
• Finding out faults and loopholes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously.
• Assist with the development of new products to meet each segments of the market.
• Maintaining continuous client relationships through client follow-up and responding to their queries is one of the most important part of this position.
• Market our products and complete all enrollment documents.
• Understanding the future perspective of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly.
• Develop leads and referrals from current clients and outside contacts.
• Experienced with sales presentations at trade shows, market storming, conferences, etc. and follow-up to seal the deal.
• Keep all enrollment forms and documents in their appropriate files.
• Develop presentation material for marketing purposes.
• Keep minutes of weekly and monthly team meetings and also follow up on assignments.
• Prepare and submit weekly and monthly call reports.
• Prepare monthly demand letters for client and follow-up on client for payment.
• Perform other duties that will be assign from time to time.
• Compliance and reporting
Weekly report on the performance key indicators
• Prepare a list of defaulters indicating the amount, months and year of default in your portfolio.
• Leadership, Team building and management experience
• Ability to build and train a team of Business development, Marketing & Sales
• Monitor and improve team performance
Qualification Required & Experience
Qualification, Required Skills and Competencies
• Must have Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field to Business Development, preferably in Finance,Management Accounting, Economics, Marketing & Sales
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience post National Service
• Working knowledge of the Education, Fashion, Insurance/Pensions/Banking, Construction, or HealthCare Industries would be an added advantage
• Ability to build rapport
• High sense of integrity
• Goal oriented individual
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Persistent and tenacious about delivery
• Willingness to go the extra mile
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Must have hand-on sales and target driven experience
• High level of professional ethics and integrity
• Good written and spoken communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Team building and management skills
• Be a strategic thinker and visionary and help in making profitable future business deals.
NB: Please do not apply if you do not have the necessary requirements.
How To Apply For The Job
Submit the online application form on our website. To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
You must have these during the interview to be considered for the job:
• Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree
• Must own a well-functioning laptop (you will use it to work).
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience
• A strong portfolio/detailed info of your past works and experiences (will be requested during the interview – links or files).
Closing Date: 21 July, 2020
How to Apply for DevWorld Tech Academy Job Recruitment
To apply for the DevWorld Tech Academy Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest DevWorld Tech Academy Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum DevWorld Tech Academy Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for DevWorld Tech Academy Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for DevWorld Tech Academy Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent DevWorld Tech Academy Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|DevWorld Tech Academy Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|DevWorld Tech Academy Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes DevWorld Tech Academy Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. DevWorld Tech Academy may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||15 May, 2021|
|GT Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||04 May, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|Nusrat Jahan Ahmadiyya College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|North Ridge Lyceum Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|Bolgatanga Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||February 26, 2021||24 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the DevWorld Tech Academy Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.