The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Jobs 2020, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Career Portal, Requirements for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Recruitment 2020.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment Details:
|Company||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit|
|Deadline||27 May 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Manager
Coordination of operational management with the European Union (EU) funded project on Resilience Against Climate Change (REACH) in North Western Ghana. This component is attached to a regional value chain Programme Competitive Cashew Initiative. REACH is comprised of the 3 components: 1) Assistance to District Planning teams to integrate Climate Smart elements into the planning process; 2) implement Community based adaption measures on Climate Smart Agriculture; 3) Research on social transformation. Component 1 and 2 are implemented by ComCashew/REACH under GIZ.
- Responsible for the output delivery and process adherence (quality and deadlines) of the Project’s activities
- Coordinating and ensuring Regional and District communication with GIZ, Ministries of Agriculture and Local Governement, International Water Management Institute and other project partners
- Ensure collaboration and cross-fertilisation with the wider regional Programme and other relevant actors
- Personnel management for technical project staff
- Ensure and supervise monitoring and evaluation
- Planning and reporting
- Contribution to project expansion and further acquisition
- PhD or master degree (or equivalent) in agriculture economics, or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent managerial, analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Experienced in rural areas, preferably in Africa
- Mastery language skills in English (C); The willingness to learn German; Vantage language skills in French (B2)
Please use the following link for information about living and working in Ghana.
In general, the security situation is calm. GIZ staff must adhere to security measures at all times. Please also check the county-specific information provided by the German Federal Foreign Office. GIZ does not impose any restrictions on life partners and family members to move with you to the country of deployment. We kindly ask you to inform yourself which forms of relationships are legally and socially accepted in the country of deployment.
There are no international schools available in the district.
GIZ operates worldwide. As part of the GIZ team, you are prepared to take on international assignments and pass on your expertise.
This job is suited to a full or a part-time position.
Please understand that we can accept and process in principle only applications via our E-recruiting system. Following the confirmation of your successful application, kindly check your spam / junk mail folder on a regular basis, since some provider classify emails from our recruiting system as spam.
GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability, both in Germany and abroad. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome.
You can get an overview of our benefits packages here.
A prerequisite for the conclusion of the agreement is the lifting of the restrictions currently in force in the company on the possibilities for travel and business trips in order to contain the worldwide spread of the Covid-19 virus.
- We are a provider of international cooperation services for sustainable development and work to build a future worth living around the world. We support projects in over 130 countries to achieve goals sustainably together with our partners.
- Everyone has the same opportunities in our company, regardless of gender, nationality, religion, sexual orientation or physical disability. We recruit based on specialist expertise and social skills. Transparency and fair opportunities for career advancement are just as much a matter of course for us as gender not being a barrier to taking up a management position.
- Your work will begin with an onboarding and preparation phase that will give you initial insights into GIZ and lay the groundwork for your upcoming assignment, establishing new contacts and building up your network.
- We provide opportunities for taking part in training and professional development to all our staff. Our Academy for International Cooperation (AIZ) will help you develop your skills.
- Ensuring the compatibility of career, family work and care commitments is part of our corporate policy. Flexible working hours and comprehensive preparation packages for families accompanying staff abroad are two examples of the opportunities that GIZ offers its employees. Our family-friendly philosophy also includes providing support for family members in need of care.
- Mobile working within a communication bandwidth between 6 am and 10 pm gives staff maximum flexibility.
- We offer you various part-time working models to give you flexibility in planning your working and home lives.
- We allow our staff to accrue working time credits in a long-term working time account. This credit can then be used to take a lengthy leave of absence.
- Extensive check-ups and preventive measures (e.g. on appointment, before the outward journey, during the stay in a country of assignment, in an emergency) are provided to our staff and the family members accompanying them as a matter of course.
- We reward staff who achieve their agreed annual targets with a variable remuneration component.
- You will receive various additional benefits during your stay abroad that will depend on your country of assignment.
- We have put together an extensive package of benefits for family members accompanying staff abroad, including medical check-ups, language lessons and lump-sum allowances for the outward and homeward journeys. The Academy for International Cooperation (AIZ) also offers a range of preparatory courses on local culture, history and customs and on travelling with children.
- During your assignment abroad, we will largely reimburse you for the school fees incurred for sending your children to schools providing a general education.
- In many places, you will receive a subsidy towards the rent on your place of residence. If you have not yet found suitable accommodation at the time of your outward journey, you will receive a subsidy to put towards your hotel costs.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 27 May 2020
How to Apply for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Recruitment
To apply for the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Quick Angels Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||28 June, 2020|
|DKT International Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||20 June, 2020|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 29, 2020||26 June, 2020|
|COA Herbal Centre Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||05 June, 2020|
|KPMG Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||12 June, 2020|
|Internal Audit Agency Recruitment 2020/2021||May 28, 2020||10 June, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.