The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Jobs 2020, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Career Portal, Requirements for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Recruitment 2020.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment Details:
|Company||Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit|
|Deadline||10 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Project Manager
The GIZ public-private-partnership program develoPPP.de was established by the German government as a way to support and foster the involvement of the private sector in developing countries and emerging economies. Together with a consortium of private firms – sourcing company Ethical Apparel Africa, digital pattern company Gerber, interlining supplier Freudenberg and needle supplier Groz Beckert – GIZ has launched a develoPPP.de project focusing on the emerging apparel industry in West Africa. The primary objective of the project is to strengthen small and medium-sized clothing manufacturers for the export market in order to create qualified and socially responsible employment. Addressing a key barrier to competitiveness, industry growth and job creation, one key area of the project are classroom-based (delivered at Accra Technical Training Centre, ATTC) and in-factory technical vocational trainings aiming at building a pipeline of skilled local talent. Furthermore, factories are accompanied and advised on their compliance performance in order to achieve international standards.
- Responsible for the operative implementation of all GIZ project activities, especially with regard to the area of compliance
- Ensuring the provision of project contributions of the private partners
- Close coordination with all internal and relevant external stakeholders (e.g. garment association) of the project
- Report to the develoPPP.de team lead in Ghana and the project’s supervisory committee
- Coordination of and providing input to the project progress report
- Organizational and content-related preparation of steering and supervisory committee meetings
- Coordinate and complete baseline surveys, mid-term assessments and final assessments to measure the project outcomes
- Work with the factories, the association and ATTC to create a culture that promotes learning, including giving and receiving feedback
- Conduct assessment of existing ATTC trainings and support ATTC’s organizational development in order to ensure continuity of trainings after the official project term
- Provide support to ATTC to develop the business structure for the pattern and mechanics service center as an income generator to support the project ongoing
- Prepare budget forecasts and monitor budget expenditure
How to Apply
Closing Date : 10 Oct, 2020
How to Apply for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Recruitment
To apply for the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.