Destra Energy Group Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Destra Energy Group Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Destra Energy Group Jobs 2020, Destra Energy Group Career Portal, Requirements for Destra Energy Group Job Recruitment 2020.
Destra Energy Group Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Destra Energy Group Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Destra Energy Group Recruitment Details:
|Company||Destra Energy Group|
|Deadline||10th March 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Destra Energy Group. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Legal and Compliance Manager
Job purpose: The Legal and Compliance Manager is responsible for effective and efficient support for commercial, regulatory and legal matters of the company. The Legal and Compliance Manager is to provide legal advisory services, ensure effective management of contractual risks, enforce company policies and ensure the policies and procedures comply with the legal regulatory standards of Ghana and the energy sector.
- Manage and regularly update the legal register of the company.
- Be informed of all regulatory developments within and outside of the company
- Be abreast with evolving best practices in compliance control
- Draft and/or review of all contracts and agreements (NDA, MOU, etc).
- Negotiate and advise on Joint Venture Agreements and related/ similar agreements and documents.
- Provide support to the other departments on legal related tasks.
- Participate actively in Commercial and Legal function team meetings to exchange information on tenders, projects, developments, etc., and discuss relevant responses and actions.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that legal risks are identified and appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Draft, modify and implement company policies.
- Ensure that each department of the company follows all applicable company policies, laws and regulations.
- Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise accordingly.
- Develop and supervise control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revising procedures, reports, etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Filing of requisite documents with relevant external regulatory agencies (PC, RGD, GRA, etc)
- Lead all compliance audits, examination, dissemination and analysis of new or revised laws and regulations
- Liaise with executive management to conduct performance appraisals and ensure competency and training gaps are addressed.
- Prepare status update reports on regulatory developments for senior management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent legal drafting skills
- Business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Initiative and Self-motivation
- Multi-tasking ability
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in MS suites
- Ability to delicately solve sensitive matters
- Strong case management skills
- Strong analytical ability
- Team Player
- High standards of business ethics and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of regulatory law and legal aspects of the Ghanaian Oil and Gas and RE industries
- English Law Qualification as a Solicitor, Barrister or Advocate (LLB/LLM)
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Solicitor, Barrister or Advocate
- Proven experience in law, the energy industry, and business administration
- Experience with a multinational oil and gas/energy company is preferred.
The position is based at Destra Energy’ Accra Corporate Office.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates are required to submit CVs and Cover Letters to email@example.com
Deadline: 10th March 2020
How to Apply for Destra Energy Group Job Recruitment
To apply for the Destra Energy Group Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Destra Energy Group Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Destra Energy Group Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Destra Energy Group Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Destra Energy Group Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Destra Energy Group Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Destra Energy Group Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Destra Energy Group Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Destra Energy Group Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Destra Energy Group may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Bolt Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||24 April, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Destra Energy Group Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.