Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Design & Technology Institute (DTI) Recruitment 2021.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Vacancy For Teacher of Welding & Fabrication
• To design and deliver classroom and shop instruction focused on workforce training, Industry and COTVET approved certifications.
• Develop and teach a fabrication technology program designed to address local workforce needs and industry standards.
• Teach the primary welding processes with major metals like mild steel and stainless steel.
• Manage the upkeep of the fabrication equipment, guided by the workshop manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Technical Degree or HND / City & Guilds qualification in Fabrication,
• Manufacturing, Welding or a very closely related field, from an accredited institution with five (5) or more years of industry related experience where work is performed to a recognized industry standard and is primarily focused on metal fabrication processes and with five (5) or more years of post-secondary teaching experience in the appropriate occupational field.
• COTVET certification or the ability to obtain the certification within one year.
How To Apply For The Job
All applications are to be submitted electronically to
Closing Date: 19 February, 2021