Deloitte Recruitment 2021/2022 advertisement has been released and available below. Deloitte Vacancies 2021 Application Form, Deloitte Jobs 2021, Deloitte Career Portal, Requirements for Deloitte Job Recruitment 2021.
Deloitte Job Vacancies 2021 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2021 Deloitte Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Deloitte Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||22 Feb. 2021|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Deloitte. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Environmental and Social Impact Specialist
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 334,800 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
In Ghana, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations, specialising in providing Consulting, Audit, Tax & Regulatory, Business Process Solutions, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business and industrial products, telecommunications, energy and resources, manufacturing and the public sector.
Our professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to markets and clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. We understand that our professionals hold interests outside of the work space and we aim to encourage work/life balance, supporting them in all aspects of their lives.
Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
Whatever your age, gender or culture, take your career to the next level with the talents and capabilities you will develop at Deloitte.
Deloitte Consulting is implementing the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) West Africa Energy Program (WAEP), a four-year Power Africa project to expand supply of and access to affordable and reliable grid-connected electricity services in West Africa through a range of technical assistance, capacity building, and transactional support. WAEP brings together technical and legal experts, the private sector, and governments from around the world to work in partnership to increase the number of people with access to power in Africa with the goal of advancing development priorities including inclusive economic growth, security, and improved health and education outcomes.
The Environmental Specialist will be responsible for leading the programmes environmental assessment and stakeholder engagement activities. As directed by the Chief of Party or their designee, the Environmental Specialist shall perform, oversee, and support the performance of the following specific tasks:
Deloitte is seeking an Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) Specialist to be based in Accra, to support the Program team with expertise in reviewing and evaluating impacts of power sector projects and developing mitigation measures to address these impacts.
The Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) Specialist will work with the WAEP team lead on WAEP’s regional environmental support activities, including screening of power project transactions, coordinating capacity building efforts, and working with the WAEP team in the region and the U.S to ensure program compliance with USAID’s environmental requirements. The successful candidate shall perform the following functions:
- Lead WAEP’s implementation, reporting, and periodic updates to the program’s Environmental Mitigation and Monitoring Plans (EMMP).
- Lead WAEP’s work planning development, activities, communications, and progress reporting on environmental and social impact aspects of the WAEP’s activities.
- Support environmental and social impact screening and provide environmental and social soundness recommendations for project transactions and WAEP non-transaction activities, as applicable.
- Obtain ESIA information during the feasibility and development stage of selected transactions.
- Support internal ESIA due diligence of applicable transactions through PESRM Checklist and bring identified vulnerabilities to the attention of WAEP leadership
- Conduct Trainings and capacity building efforts on ESIA transaction support
- Work with WAEP Outcome leads to identify gaps in environmental management capabilities of stakeholders and partners.
- Help provide environmental and social soundness guidance to partners, private sector investors and developers.
- Support Climate Change and Risk Management project activities.
- Researching of country specific environmental and social regulations and climate impacts
- Researching and developing materials regarding land tenure and resettlement per international guidelines and local regulations.
- Possess Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in environmental science, environmental engineering, civil engineering, energy, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 7 years in experience related to environmental and social impact
- Demonstrated experience conducting environmental and social impact assessments within the West Africa region and with the energy sector preferred
- Familiarity with environmental policies in one or more of the countries in WAEP’s West Africa region preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to write, communicate, and prepare engagement materials clearly in English, and additional proficiency in French preferred
- Demonstrated technical understanding and ability to interpret environmental assessment documents
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 22 Feb. 2021
How to Apply for Deloitte Job Recruitment
To apply for the Deloitte Recruitment 2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Deloitte Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Deloitte Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Deloitte Jobs 2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Deloitte Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Deloitte Recruitment 2021 openings across Ghana.|
|Deloitte Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Deloitte Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Deloitte Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Deloitte may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Deloitte Job Recruitment 2021. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.