TU Delft Fully-funded Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Masters Students
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for TU Delft Fully-funded Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Masters Students…Interested apps and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
TU Delft Fully-funded Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020
The Delft University of Technology offers a number of excellence scholarship programs for international students. The Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarship is one of those programs and it aims to financially supporting excellent international MSc students wishing to study at TU Delft.
- Offered Annually? Yes
- Number of Awards: 3 per faculty
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Duration of Program: for 2 years.
- To Be Taken At (Country): TU Delft, The Netherlands
Programme Description: Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues.
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Eligibility: Candidate must be an excellent international applicant admitted to one of TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 per cent or higher of the scale maximum in their bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university.
Value of Award:
- Full fee waiver for a TUDelft MSc programme and living expenses
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
Application Form – How to Apply:
- To be considered for these scholarships, Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship.
- Complete your MSc application. Check the admission requirements.
In addition to all the regular documents for an MSc programme application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check Admission requirements)
- Please note that Non EU students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU students can submit this in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
- Only students meeting this deadline who have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2018 (23:59 CET)
For More Information:
Click Here to the Official Webpage of TU Delft Fully-funded Excellence Scholarships 2019/2020 for International Masters Students for more information.