Databank Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Databank Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Databank Jobs 2020, Databank Career Portal, Requirements for Databank Job Recruitment 2020.
Databank Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Databank Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Databank Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||31 March, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Databank. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Legal Officer
Databank is the leading investment Firm in Ghana. Our mission is to help Ghanaians achieve financial independence by providing financial literacy and offering a diverse range of investment products and services. This leadership role has been driven by proven investment expertise and a strong sales and marketing team.
Databank offers investors a range of products and services that include wealth management, institutional funds management, Pension funds management, brokerage services, corporate finance and research services.
Our Legal Department, which is a registered Chamber is seeking a self-motivated and innovative person for the role of a Senior Legal Officer to join the Team.
• Work with the legal team in the continuous development and implementation of the Group’s regulatory compliance programme.
• Engage in the implementation and regular review of regulatory changes to the Group’s regulatory compliance programme.
• Advise on legal actions by the company or against the company and liaise with External Counsel when required.
• Draft and review legal contracts, agreements and other documents as required by the Group.
• Provide Company Secretarial services for the Group.
• Assist the Head of Legal and other legal officers in the provision of legal advice to the Group to serve both internal and external clients on a broad range of legal matters.
• Carry out research and prepare memoranda and/or legal opinions on various areas of the law assigned.
• Manage legal and regulatory risk and liaise with relevant Departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
• Handle complaints against the Group and any associated legal and regulatory issues.
• Carry out any other assignments given by Head of Legal from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• LLB from a recognized University
• Must be at least 7 years at the Ghana Bar.
• Completion of the GSE Securities Courses will be an advantage.
• Must have experience in civil litigation and court room practice.
• Must have sound knowledge of The Companies’ Act, laws relevant to the business environment and all the laws and regulations relating to the capital markets and securities industry.
• Must have good understanding of the Constitution of Ghana and other laws relevant to the business environment.
• Must be computer literate.
• Good sense of judgment and ability to quickly identify potential risks within our business.
• Use initiative to execute assigned responsibilities.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 31 March, 2020
How to Apply for Databank Job Recruitment
To apply for the Databank Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Databank Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Databank Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Databank Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Databank Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Databank Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Databank Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Databank Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Databank Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Databank may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Mastercard Foundation Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||17 April, 2020|
|DEM Group Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Nestlé Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||April 2, 2020||31st May, 2020|
|Cape Coast Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||24 April, 2020|
|Zipline Recruitment 2020/2021||April 1, 2020||30 April, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Databank Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.