Danpong Group Recruitment 2019 for Laboratory Technologist
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Danpong Group Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Danpong Group Recruitment 2019
Danpong Group is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Technologist.
Position: Laboratory Technologist
Reporting To: Medical Laboratory Manager
Department: Medical Laboratory
• Perform a variety of technical tasks and examinations in the Danpong laboratory.
• Perform a variety of technical duties in a laboratory to include performance of routine tests and examinations, assistance in the set-up of experiments and the collection and recording of data.
• Procure and set-up equipment, instruments and materials used in performing scheduled tests or experiments.
• Prepare tissue specimens for cutting; use microtome to obtain sections for mounting; stain sections with dye and mount on slides.
• Obtain urine, blood and other specimens and label and prepare for laboratory analysis.
• Repair, maintain and operate standard laboratory equipment.
• Prepare culture media, chemicals, solutions and reagents.
• Clean and sterilize instruments, glassware and equipment; restock supplies and materials as required.
• Prepare and maintain a variety of routine laboratory records.
• Review work of lower level laboratory employees and assist in the training of new personnel.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: HND Dispensing Technologist or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification: Member of the Ghana Association of Biomedical Laboratory Scientists
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
How to Apply
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: email@example.com Closing Date: 12 April, 2019