Danpong Group Recruitment 2019 for Ambulance Driver
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Danpong Group Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Danpong Group Recruitment 2019
Danpong Group is seeking to recruit a Ambulance Driver.
Position: AMBULANCE DRIVER
Reporting To: CLINIC MATRON
• To provide emergency and non-emergency transport duties to the Clinic and other staff with safety as top priority
• To transport and to attend to patient and clients with in the care of the Clinic
• To ensure that the ambulance and its equipment and consumables stock is in operational readiness at all times and to report any defects immediately to the Clinic Matron.
• Work in accordance with the Health & Safety rules liaising properly with the health personnel on the ambulance.
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all conversations and information heard during transport assignments.
• Arrange for vehicle care and maintenance (i.e. oil change, tire rotation, cleaning, etc.).
• Maintain awareness of current road systems and conditions by monitoring news and traffic reports, adjusting routes as necessary to avoid delays.
• Should be attentive and available on immediate call basis at any time including weekends.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: Minimum of SSCE from a recognized institution
• An Emergency Medical Technician Certification will be an added advantage
Experience: Minimum of two years in a related job.
• Certification from the National Ambulance Service or an accredited Institution,
• Must possess a valid Ghanaian driver’s license C and above
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
• Daily recording in the Log book in the clinic and in the ambulance
• Daily Incident Reports
• Monthly Report
• Weekly Repairs Report
How to Apply
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] Closing Date: 12 April, 2019