Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Jobs 2020, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Career Portal, Requirements for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Job Recruitment 2020.
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment Details:
|Company||Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Council for Scientific and Industrial Research. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director of CSIR – Food Research Institute (FRI)
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) Ghana is a national scientific and technological institution mandated to carry out research into science and technology issues that pertain to national development. The CSIR was established in October 1968 and re-established in its present form by Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Act, 1996, Act 521. By Act 521, the CSIR is required to promote, encourage and regulate research and the application of science and technology for national development. The Act further requires the CSIR to encourage and promote the commercialisation of research results. From its Head Office in Accra, the CSIR oversees and co-ordinates the activities of thirteen (13) research institutes including the CSIR-Food Research Institute (FRI) Accra. The Act and mandate of the institute are available on the CSIR Website www.csir.org.gh
The successful applicant will:
• Serve as the Head of the Institute and will be responsible to the Director-General for the day-to-day administration of the affairs of the Institute.
• Establish effective linkages with relevant institutions and agencies within and outside the CSIR.
• Co-ordinate prioritised research of the Institute under the broad guidance of the Director-General.
• Promote the transfer of technology to industry/agricultural business and commercialisation of research in general.
• Co-ordinate research funding initiatives, and provide services and inputs to determine research priorities, as well as formulate and implement Science and Technology Plans.
• Be responsible for the overall management and development of the human resource base of the Institute.
Age Limit: The applicant must be 55 years or less.
Tenure: The position is for five (5) years in the first instance and may by renewed based on satisfactory performance on the job.
Salary: The salary is attractive with fringe benefits.
Qualification Required and Experience
The ideal applicant must have:
• A PhD degree or equivalent qualification in Agricultural and Biological Science or related discipline from a recognised university or institution.
• Not less than 12 years of experience in Research and Development (R & D), including at least 5 years of successful experience in a management position.
• Distinguished research contribution as evidenced by scientific publications. The research output should be adjudged to be at least equivalent to that of an Associate Professor/Principal Research Scientist.
• Ability to organise, direct and co-ordinate activities within a Research Institute for national development.
• Good knowledge of the agencies in the relevant sectors, as well as the ability to interact with top management in other institutions and agencies.
• Proven ability to inspire research staff and supporting personnel.
• Ability to generate and attract funding, both internally and externally to support research activities.
• Ability to translate policy decisions into action programmes.
• Good interpersonal relations.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants are to submit a written application letter with the following attachments:
• Full Curriculum Vitae.
• Names and Addresses of three (3) confidential referees.
• A 2-3 page Vision Statement for the advertised position.
Applications should be forwarded to the following address not later than 23rd October, 2020.
Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
P. O. BOX M.32,
Applications may also be brought personally to the CSIR Head Office, off Agostino Neto Road, Accra. (Opposite the former Chinese Embassy).
Closing Date: 23 October, 2020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Job Recruitment
To apply for the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Council for Scientific and Industrial Research may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 5, 2021|
|Autoshack Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||March 5, 2021||03 April, 2021|
|Ghana Science Association Recruitment 2020/2021||March 4, 2021||16 March, 2021|
|Palms Innovation Training Centre & Hub (PITCH) Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 March, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021|
|Tamale Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||March 2, 2021||15 October, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.