Crown Agents Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Crown Agents Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Crown Agents Jobs 2020, Crown Agents Career Portal, Requirements for Crown Agents Job Recruitment 2020.
Crown Agents Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Crown Agents Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Crown Agents Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||18 Oct, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Crown Agents. Explore for your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Customs & Trade Facilitation Expert
Crown Agents is looking for Ghanaian trade experts for a potential USAID trade related programme, focused on developing capacity and trade networks of public institutions and SMEs in the agribusiness sector. A key component of the programme will be to enhance trade andnd customs systems and procedures, resulting in reduced time and costs for domestic and international trade of the agribusiness sector.
We are looking for an experienced Customs Facilitation Expert and Trade Logistics Expert, ideally with significant experience working with relevant stakeholders in Ghana (eg Ministry of Trade, GRA, Ghana Shippers Agency, etc).
Based in Accra, with travel to key trading ports such as Tema and Takoradi
5 years, long term. Part-time considerations apply
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in customs and trade facilitation in Ghana including 5 years in consultancy
- Expert knowledge of relevant protocols, such as the WCO Revised Kyoto Agreement, WCO SAFE Framework of Standards and WTO Trade Facilitation Agreement
- Experience of implementing key customs regimes in Ghana, such as AEO, Post Clearance Audit, Single Window.
- Expert knowledge of customs principles, such as classifications, valuations, rules of origin.
- Understanding of the principles of Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions with emphasis on ECOWAS and AfCFTA
- Experience of cross-stakeholder engagement, such as customs brokers / freight forwarders / trade associations / Ministry of Trade
- Good report writing skills
- Ghanaian national
- Served as middle ranking to senior officer in GRA
- Served with GRA in roles relevant to trade facilitation, international agreements, stakeholder engagement
- Experience of US AGOA preferential trade agreement
- Previous related consultancy roles.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
How to Apply
Closing Date : 18 Oct, 2020
How to Apply for Crown Agents Job Recruitment
To apply for the Crown Agents Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Crown Agents Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Crown Agents Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Crown Agents Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Crown Agents Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Crown Agents Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Crown Agents Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Crown Agents Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Crown Agents Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Crown Agents may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Crown Agents Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.