Following the directives of His Excellency, the President of the Republic of Ghana on measures to contain COVID-19, the Executive Committee of the Academic Board held an emergency meeting on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, and took the following decisions:
1. All academic activities (teaching, lectures, quizzes and examinations) are suspended with immediate effect and this will continue until further notice.
2. All students of the University have up till Friday, 20th March 2020 to leave the University’s campuses.
3. Students residing in private hostels are encouraged to go home.
4. Lecture rooms, laboratories and the University’s libraries will be closed to students from Friday, 20th March 2020, until further notice.
5. All international students are to remain in their hall of residence until further notice. They are advised not to entertain any visitor during this period.
6. Staff of the University are to continue work, but observe all protocols of COVID-19 as established by the Ministry of Health and also the general guidelines presented by the Directorate of University Health Services.
See more Post about: