Council for Law Reporting Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Council for Law Reporting Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Council for Law Reporting Jobs 2020, Council for Law Reporting Career Portal, Requirements for Council for Law Reporting Job Recruitment 2020.
Council for Law Reporting Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Council for Law Reporting Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Council for Law Reporting Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Council for Law Reporting|
|Deadline||September 30, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Council for Law Reporting. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Marketing Officer
The Council for Law Reporting which is officially mandated institution responsible for the publication of the Ghana Law Reports and the Review of Ghana Law from qualified personnel to fill the following position as Marketing Officer
- Undertakes marketing audits in order to monitor and increase sales performance
- Maintains and updates customer data bases
- Liaises and networks with the Council’s clients. suppliers and partner organisations to facilitate promotion and sales of publications and revenue growth
- Develops plans for advertising. sales promotion. public relations, personal selling and sales management to enhance sales of the Council’s publications_
- Conducts market research
- Sources advertising opportunities and places adverts
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or its equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution plus a minimum of three (3) years post-qualification relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
Applicants must have completed statutory National Service
How to Apply
Application including contact phone numbers, with CV and two referees should be sent to
GHANA LAW REPORTS
COUNCIL FOR LAW REPORTING
P. O. BOX MB 165
The Council’s office at GPS GA – 144 – 7939, South Liberia Road, opposite Ministries Police Station, Accra
Not later than Monday, September 30, 2020.
NB: Only short Listed applicants will be invited for interview
How to Apply for Council for Law Reporting Job Recruitment
To apply for the Council for Law Reporting Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Council for Law Reporting Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Council for Law Reporting Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Council for Law Reporting Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Council for Law Reporting Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Council for Law Reporting Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Council for Law Reporting Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Council for Law Reporting Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Council for Law Reporting Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Council for Law Reporting may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Council for Law Reporting Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: