Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs 2020, Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Career Portal, Requirements for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic (GH) Limited for a Regulatory Affairs Specialist. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Currently, Voltic (GH) Limited has expanded its portfolio to cover alcoholic beverages, carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value-Added Dairies. This role reports to the Public Affairs and Communication Specialist. The job incumbent is to be responsible for delivering the country’s tax and regulatory affairs agenda, in addition to monitoring the regulatory landscape and engaging stakeholders in order to mitigate business risks and threats
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. Support the PAC Director/ Manager to identify, prioritise and manage all key regulatory threats facing the business.
2. Track and maintain a detailed awareness of the key regulatory issues facing the business, and support the development of strategic responses as required.
3. Establish partnerships/ relationships with provincial regulatory authorities to deliver quantifiable commercial value.
4. Monitor national, provincial and local legislation on an ongoing basis and regulatory requirements identified, prioritized and communicated to business issue owners: a. Each law affecting business tracked, monitored and reported b. All applicable municipality by-laws tracked and reported c. Proactive support of the mitigation plans d. Essential legislative and regulatory information obtained first hand through informal and formal stakeholder networks/relationships and relayed timeously back to the business.
5. Recommend political, business and technical solutions/alternatives to drive and support business responses to regulatory developments. 6. Proactive presence and involvement in industry fora to drive/shape regulatory and legislative developments.
7. Input into the development of Stakeholder Engagement Strategy. 8. Leverage existing relationships to develop partnerships to roll out country specific projects
How to Apply
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.