Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs 2020, Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Career Portal, Requirements for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment 2020.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment Details:
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages Africa|
|Deadline||2 Sept 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Unit Manager Packaging
An exciting job offer exists in Voltic Ghana Limited (Akwadum Plant) for a Unit Manager, Packaging. Voltic (GH) Limited, has been known for the manufacturing of the leading premium water brand in Ghana for over two decades. Voltic (GH) Limited has now expanded it’s portfolio to cover Carbonated soft drinks, Juices and Value Added Dairies. This role reports to the Manufacturing Manager. The key responsibility of job incumbent will be to manage, lead and support the team so that manufacturing, quality and maintenance targets are achieved in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
1. To draw up and communicate a business plan annually so that direction and objectives of the department are optimally planned, executed and monitored in line with Group strategic objectives
2. To set performance goals together with the team so that team members know, understand and can work effectively as a team towards common goals and purpose
3. To drive WCM initiatives on own Lines
4. To manage and support team leaders and team to achieve production, maintenance and quality targets in a cost effective manner
5. To formulate and control expense and capital budgets so that expenses are planned for and managed effectively within budgetary parameters
6. To encourage, assist, support and coach Team Leaders so that departmental targets, performance and future challenges are achieved effectively
7. To manage and facilitate conflict resolution within the unit to optimize unit relationships and performance
8. To sell, manage, implement and actively support change interventions and projects to encourage the unit to internalize the change to meet operational targets
9. To actively develop oneself to achieve career goals and to optimize individual and unit performance/ productivity
Skills, Experience & Education
• BSc (Mechanical or Electrical)
• 5 years production, technical and leadership/managerial experience in a FMCG environment
• FMCG experience an added advantage
• Proven Leadership skills and management capability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – clear capability and credibility to influence at all levels.
• Highly developed analytical skills with excellent problem solving capability
• Attention to detail and commitment to quality is non-negotiable.
• Ability to train and coach own team (s).
• Ability to apply problem solving skills at all levels and implement associated systems
• Is a logical thinker with the ability to determine quick solutions when problems arise
• Ability to reflect and analyze with precision
• Ability to be pragmatic, and able to place equal emphasis on quality and productivity
• Ability to be systematic and analytical helps to foster high quality outputs
• Negotiation skills
10. To solve systemic problems to save costs, minimize risk and losses and to improve productivity in line with benchmarks
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment
To apply for the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Coca-Cola Beverages Africa may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 7, 2021||04 June, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021|
|GIZ Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||May 6, 2021||07 May, 2021|
|Kwame Nkrumah University (KNUST) Recruitment 2020/2021||May 5, 2021||28 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.