Citibank Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Citibank Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Citibank Jobs 2020, Citibank Career Portal, Requirements for Citibank Job Recruitment 2020.
Citibank Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Citibank Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Citibank Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||4th May, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at 1. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Director, Senior Coverage Banker
The Banker is a senior-level position responsible for assisting clients in raising funds in the capital markets, as well as in providing strategic advisory services for mergers, acquisitions and other types of financial transactions in coordination with the Institutional Banking team. The Banker also serves as an intermediary in trading for clients. The overall objective of this role is to act as strategic advisor to our clients by formulating investment strategies and raising capital for clients.
- Lead in the origination, structuring, and execution of transactions and financings and foster and leverage ongoing global relationships inside and outside of the organization
- Manage credit risk of the client portfolio and allocate capital prudently through partnership with senior credit officers and capital management
- Provide a wide range of treasury and corporate finance solutions including cash management, trade, vendor finance, FX, general credit, loans, debt capital markets, structured finance, share repurchase, and interest rate and equity derivatives for a selected client portfolio
- Provide sophisticated financial solutions tailored to clients’ needs and act as a content provider on industry and market trends
- Meet revenue and other financial goals by leveraging Citi’s full spectrum of Institutional Client Groups (ICG) products and services and ensure solutions meet or exceed internal risk, return and compliance requirements, ethical standards, and anticipated future changes in the marketplace
- Partner with ICG partners to execute episodic transactions and drive client planning by delivering product agnostic solutions, client access, and effective capital allocation
- Recruit and develop diverse talent for the Corporate Bank and serve as a mentor to junior bankers
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 15+ years of relevant experience
- MBA or Master’s Degree in business preferred
- Demonstrated collaboration with multiple corporate banking stakeholders including coverage teams, risk and products
- Comprehensive knowledge of corporate banking business including related products, pertinent regulations and the lending and credit approval process
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, negotiation, presentation sales, client-relationship building, analytical and credit skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Experience in originating, structuring and executing transactions and financings
- Experience with large, global corporate clients, capital markets products, derivatives, credit, cash management, trade, finance and securities products
- Experience in recruiting and managing diverse teams with commitment to talent development and ability to manage and work across a diverse and multi-country matrix structure
- Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
How to Apply
Closing Date : 4th May, 2020
How to Apply for Citibank Job Recruitment
To apply for the Citibank Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Citibank Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Citibank Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Citibank Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Citibank Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Citibank Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Citibank Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Citibank Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Citibank Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Citibank may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Citibank Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.