CIMA Recruitment 2019 for Associate Manager, Business Development
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the CIMA Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
CIMA Recruitment 2019
- Encourage faster progression of exams complete students to ACMA.
- Recruit, and accredit employer partners to the CIMA Training programme and support its customers, build relationships and improve student pass rates and progression to ACMA.
- Plan and maintain a schedule of client appointments across the country.
- Attend CIMA events across Ghana as required.
- Sell CIMA’s products and services.
- Maintain relationships with new and existing quality and training partners.
- Maintain timely reporting on CIMA’s CRM database.
- Make presentations at Universities to recruit GBC participants, and make presentations at career fairs as required.
- Develop and influence employer recruitment strategies thereby deriving income and increasing student numbers.
- Provide an enhanced level of customer service thereby building relationships with major key accounts and maximising opportunities to increase business and income.
- Encourage existing employers to increase student, progression and member numbers.
- Market all levels of the CIMA qualification (including the Certificate in Business Accounting) to the wider business community as well as other products such as Islamic Finance.
- Deliver presentations and other relevant sessions to groups at key employers and to individuals at employer events, including events with senior stakeholders.
- Support global Business Development in sharing best practice and with promoting the qualification to global employers
Communication – diplomacy, active listening skills, one to one, one to many, telephone.
Consultative sales skills to soft sell intangible benefits, thereby deriving income.
Results driven; high work ethic, persuasive, determined, energetic, self-starter.
Marketing, education and business sector acumen.
Ability to manage own workload.
Professional demonstrates a high level of integrity.
Fluent in English.
Limited restriction on international travel.
Required Experience, Qualifications & Education
Degree level/business qualification or qualified through relevant depth of experience.
Minimum 4-6 years experience at B2B Account Management with a track record of success in selling intangible benefits to senior level customers,
Target responsibility with demonstrable and consistent achievement in these areas.
Experience working remotely and in virtual teams.
How to Apply