Christian Children’s Fund of Canada Recruitment 2019 for Field Program Officer (FPO)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Christian Children’s Fund of Canada Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Christian Children’s Fund of Canada Recruitment 2019
Christian Children’s Fund of Canada (CCFC) is an Issues Based Organization that places children’s voices at the centre of every decision we make and every action we take and works to create a future of hope for children, families, and communities by helping them develop the skills and resources to overcome poverty and pursue justice. CCFC implements its activities through partners and currently has a partner office in Sandema.For more information about CCFC, visit our website www.ccfcanada.ca
- Support the CCFC Programs Manager (PM) in the development of program implementation strategies, operational plans and budgets for programs and projects.
- Facilitate the development of concept papers, proposals and provide data/ information for fundraising and grant sourcing.
- Facilitate effective planning, successful, quality and timely implementation and reporting on core programs, sponsorship and other projects and programs.
- Support the PM to ensure compliance with CCFC and other donor policies, procedures and guidelines to support the quality assurance, transparency and quality control initiatives and undertake constructive intervention when necessary.
- Facilitate the formation, capacity building and proper functioning of Community-Based Organizations (CBOs) in program area towards ownership and sustainability.
- Facilitate CBOs participatory planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluate processes of program/ project and related activities to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in program operation.
- Ensure efficient visibility and prominence of Sandema Area Development Program and CCFC in the operational areas through proper branding, networking, public and media engagement and participation in district / municipal/ metropolitan assembly meetings.
- Facilitate community needs assessments, trend analysis and share relevant data, reports and emerging issues in program operations with the Program Manager in a timely manner.
- Ensure efficient, effective and timely M & E data collection, data entry and reporting.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in a relevant development field; post-graduate degree an asset
- Minimum four years work experience in the development field
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Experience building relationships with development agencies, funding agencies and writing successful concept papers, grant proposals and donor reports is an asset
- Program/project planning, management, monitoring and evaluation experience, including budgeting and reporting
- Professional experience in one or more of CCFC’s key sectors: micro-enterprise development (MED), education, health, and/or water and sanitation; advocacy an asset
- Skills in group facilitation, training, capacity-building and community mobilization
- Good interpersonal communications, relationship-building, conflict management and networking skills,
- Ability to speak Buili and Kassem will be an added advantage
- Commitment to CCFC’s Vision, Mission and Values
How to Apply
Applications are welcome from qualified candidates (women and men), addressed to;
The Office Administrator. Christian Children’s Fund of Canada Post office Box TL1151.Tamale
Or Email:[email protected]