The Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Chirano Gold Mines Limited Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Jobs 2020, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Career Portal, Requirements for Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Recruitment 2020.
Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment Details:
|Company||Chirano Gold Mines Limited|
|Deadline||20th August, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Chirano Gold Mines Limited. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Industrial Relations Officer
Kinross is a Canadian-based Gold mining company with its head office in Toronto, and has mines and projects in the United States, Canada, Russia, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Ghana and Mauritania, and employs approximately 6,000 people worldwide. Our core values are putting people first, outstanding corporate citizenship, high performance culture and rigorous financial discipline. We are dynamic, innovative, and passionate about who we are and how we work, and we do not compromise when it comes to doing the right thing in the communities where we operate. At Kinross, we pride ourselves on being skilled, responsible operators who strive not only to meet, but to exceed, regulatory requirements for both environmental and health and safety performance, wherever we operate. Putting people first is a core Kinross value, and our chief priority is to ensure the safety and well-being of every employee and contractor who works for us.
To provide first class industrial and employee relations support to line managers and the entire workforce in line with the Labour Act 2003, Act 651 and the Company policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Actively promote Safety and Hazard awareness.
- Act as a change agent and support HR change management processes.
- Contribute to the maintenance of harmonious industrial relations environment.
- Investigate disciplinary and grievance cases
- Champion grievances and disciplinary hearings to ensure procedural fairness in applying the Company’s policies and procedures. Serve as a committee secretary in hearings when required.
- Counsel and guide employees on IR issues in order to actively enhance employee engagement.
- Develop and maintain constructive relationship with government agencies, authorities, employee associations, employees and management.
- Maintain consultative and advisory relationship with all departments on IR issues.
- Maintain regular contact with staff to explain Company policies and procedures.
- Support the development of IR policies and procedures and advice where applicable to ensure compliance with Labour Act 2003 (Act 651) and, other relevant legislations and best practices.
- Timely conclusion of all disciplinary hearings and grievances raised
- Provide expert support to management on trade union activities including salary and condition of service negotiations.
- Maintain good relationships within the organization by implementing excellent communication tools and systems to solicit employees’ inputs and opinions.
- Advise line management and employees on best practices to managing conflict, employee discipline, grievances and performance improvement management
- Represent and articulate the Company’s views before the Labour Commission and other ADR appearance.
- Identify and anticipate areas of potential conflicts and support the development of strategies to allay these conflicts and labour actions.
- Develop and train subordinates to ensure efficient performance of duties
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or Social Sciences.
- Professional certification or membership; (CIPD, SHRM, SPHR, HRMP).
- Postgraduate qualification in Employee/industrial Relations or Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) will be an added advantage
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar position within the mining industry
- Excellent knowledge of the principles and practices of good industrial relations, Labour Act, Labour Regulations, Workman Compensation and Holiday Act.
- Good investigative, analytical, problem-solving and information- gathering skills
- Sound negotiating, mediation, conflict resolution, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under pressure, respond quickly to requests, achieve effective results and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint Applications.
- Ability to build and maintain effective collateral and cross functional working relationship.
- Must possess a valid Ghanaian Driver’s License with good defensive driving skills. A proven successful track record of leading teams and managing people
- High degree of flexibility, diplomacy, respect for confidentiality and strong work ethic.
How to Apply
Interested employees with the requisite qualifications and skills should send their CVs and copies of relevant certificates to Chiranohr.firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 20th August, 2020
Applicants are to indicate the position in the subject area when applying online
How to Apply for Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Recruitment
To apply for the Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for Chirano Gold Mines Limited Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
Chirano Gold Mines Limited Jobs Region in Ghana?
|Chirano Gold Mines Limited Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Chirano Gold Mines Limited Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Chirano Gold Mines Limited may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.