The Chemonics International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Chemonics International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Chemonics International Jobs 2020, Chemonics International Career Portal, Requirements for Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2020.
Chemonics International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Chemonics International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Chemonics International Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||July 31, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Chemonics International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: HIV/AIDS program officer
Chemonics seeks a HIV/AIDS program officer for the ongoing USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Program based in Ghana. The project will be the primary vehicle through which USAID will 1) procure and provide health commodities, 2) provide technical assistance to improve partner countries’ management of the supply chain, and 3) collaborate with key international stakeholders to support global health initiative.
The HIV/AIDS program officer will report directly to the USAID GHSC-PSM Public Health Programs team lead and will provide technical support and liaise closely with the Western Regional Health Directorate (Ghana Health Service) and key stakeholders to ensure regional level HIV/AIDS commodity availability and security in Ghana. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Coordinate and provide technical support to the Ghana Health Service (GHS) in regional forecasting of HIV/AIDS commodities and to prepare and regularly update regional supply plans
- Regularly report on stock status of commodities, as well as health facility performance as relates to HIV commodity in prioritized facilities in identified Districts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to facilitate transition of clients from old (nevirapine based formulations) to new regimen (TLD) as per updated ART guidelines
- To provide supply chain technical support for the implementation of multi-month dispensing of ARVs to identified clients in prioritized facilities
- Conduct monitoring and supportive supervision visits to prioritized facilities in targeted districts to provide supply chain on-job-training and monitor performance to ensure continuous commodity availability
- To provide technical assistance and logistical support to the MoH/GHS in HIV commodity distribution to ensure adequate stock to meet client needs
- Inform leadership of potential regional level short-term technical assistance needs as required
- Assist with preparing regional specific work plans, quarterly and annual reports, activity reports and other related communications
- Provide technical support to staff of ART sites in prioritized facilities to ensure LMIS system use to promote timely and accurate reporting
- Support Regional Supply Chain Governance structures and Technical Working Groups with facility data analytics for improved regional level HIV supply chain decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in health systems, public policy, supply chain, or a related field required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant work experience
- Experience working on a USAID or donor-funded project will be an added advantage
- Experience building effective relationships with cooperating partners and stakeholders, especially government counterparts at national and regional levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
How to Apply
“Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by July 31, 2020. Please submit your CV and cover letter with HIV/AIDS Program Officer” in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
How to Apply for Chemonics International Job Recruitment
To apply for the Chemonics International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Chemonics International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Chemonics International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Chemonics International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Chemonics International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Chemonics International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Chemonics International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Chemonics International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Chemonics International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Chemonics International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Konsyg Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||7 Sept 2020|
|IQVIA Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||8 August 2020|
|Mothers2mothers (m2m) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||14 August 2020|
|University of Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||31 August 2020|
|Agogo Presbyterian Women's College of Education (PWCE) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 7, 2020||19 August, 2020|
|Seventh-Day Adventist Education Unit Recruitment 2020/2021||August 6, 2020||31 August, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.