The Chemonics International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Chemonics International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Chemonics International Jobs 2020, Chemonics International Career Portal, Requirements for Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2020.
Chemonics International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Chemonics International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Chemonics International Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||19 October 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Chemonics International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Chemonics International, a US-based international development consulting firm, seeks an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Officer for the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Program based in Ghana. The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will provide strategic technical and operational support for implementation of the project’s country monitoring and evaluation plans.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with the project M&E and Communications Team to develop the performance monitoring plans (PMP), to organize and document the collection of project performance data and keep the PMP updated.
• Contribute to annual work planning process by working with the M&E Specialist to ensure alignment of the project work plan with the PMP. Design and develop data collection tools for performance monitoring
• Conduct in-depth analysis of performance trends in-relation to investment and specific project interventions in HIV/AIDs, Malaria, Family Planning and HIV/AIDS
• Provide the required focus data analysis to track the outputs and outcomes of interventions to assure performance of the health commodity supply chain.
• Regular identify performance gaps and work with colleagues to develop process maps to achieve desired results.
• Develop performance tracking tools and dashboards that readily indicates performance trends and results.
• Develop and ensure application of effective monitoring, tracking, and reporting systems, tools and templates that enable and enhance regular monitoring of outputs and program quality across the regions and generate quality evidence at various program levels.
• Provide technical support on project design, strategic development, and overall annual planning and reporting processes.
• Assist the preparation of project monthly, quarterly and annual reports in line with stakeholder requirements
Qualification Required & Experience
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Supply Chain, Health Informatics, Management, and any relevant field with professional training and working experience in Monitoring and Evaluation.
• At least 5 years demonstrated progressive experience in program monitoring and evaluation, project planning and management in the context of a development project.
• Analytical skills required; experience with a statistical package such as SPSS, STATA, preferred.
• Demonstrate understanding of the Ghana’s Health Information Management System and Logistics Management Information System. Demonstrate understanding and use of advance data analysis and visualization tools
• Demonstrated skills and experience in development of M&E tools, data analysis, data quality assessments, and data use. Basic knowledge of editing skills and understanding of style guides preferred
• Have advanced quantitative skills, including knowledge of statistical programs. Have strong organizational skills and ability to pay attention to detail.
• Have an ability to manage diverse activities and meet required deadlines; flexibility to changing situations and priorities desired.
• Demonstrated experience in writing reports and producing publications and proofreading skills required.
• Experience gathering input, synthesizing and packaging content for websites, and social media platforms
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team to coordinate and/or lead the efforts to effectively meet M&E needs.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; proven ability to work effectively on teams in a multi-cultural context and the ability to organize, summarize, and rewrite technical information.
• Excellent writing skills and experience with content management systems and social media management tools.
• Basic knowledge of graphic/editorial design and video production software.
• Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity. Fluency in English required.
Level of Effort and Location
This long-term position will be based in Accra, Ghana with intermittent travel throughout the country.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 19 October 2020
How to Apply for Chemonics International Job Recruitment
To apply for the Chemonics International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Chemonics International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Chemonics International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Chemonics International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Chemonics International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Chemonics International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Chemonics International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Chemonics International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Chemonics International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Chemonics International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Guinness Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Glovo Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|GBfoods Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||28 Nov, 2020|
|Ministry of Finance Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 28, 2020||09 November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Chemonics International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.