Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Jobs 2020, Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Company||Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana|
|Deadline||18 October, 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Registrar
The council of the Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana, Ghana invites application from members of the institute in good standing to be considered for appointment as: Registrar
The Registrar at the Chartered Institute Of Taxation, Ghana shall be the administrative head of the institute, responsible for the day-to-day running of the secretariat and shall be responsible to the council of the Institute.
• Be the Secretary to the Council and Committees of council
• Implement council decisions
• Assist all faculties and committees of council in the discharge of their functions
• Maintain an up-to-date register Of all Chartered Tax Practitioners and Tax
• Practitioners admitted into membership of the Institute in a prescribed format.
• Maintain an up-to-date register of all student members of the Institute in a prescribed format
• Facilitate the exchange of information and ideas of all stakeholders related to the practice of taxation
• Liaise with other related bodies in Ghana and internationally for co-operation with the aim of enriching the technical base of the taxation profession
• Responsible for the publication of the Students’ Newsletter and Journal of the institute
• Responsible for the conduct of the institute’s examination with strict adherence to the standards prescribed by council
• Responsible for developing and implementing an effective information and communications technological systems for the institute
• Provide leadership to and monitor the performance of the personnel of the Institute
• Be responsible for the managerial, administrative, financial and technical matters of the institute
• Any other duties as directed by the Council
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must be a Chartered Tax Practitioner with at least a Master’s degree in Administration, Management, or a related discipline from a recognised university.
• At least 10 years of tax practice experience at technical and strategic levels working within the capacity building, management or a tax environment
• A proven strong leadership profile, experience at management level and excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to translate strategic and policy decisions of the council into actionable activities.
• The successful candidate shall hold office for a term of three (3) years in the first instance and may be reappointed for a further term of three (3) years only subject to satisfactory performance.
• The applicant must be between 35 and 45 years
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with the following:
• Curriculum vitae
• Name and address of three confidential referees
To reach the:
Chartered Institute Of Taxation, Ghana
P. O. Box OS 1558,
University of Professional Studies, Accra
Closing Date: 18 October, 2020
How to Apply for Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Charlestina Beach Resort Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Ericsson Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||11 Feb. 2021|
|Centre for Local Governance Advocacy (CLGA) Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||31 January, 2021|
|Evangelical Presbyterian Church Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||15 February, 2021|
|Tamale Teaching Hospital Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||05 February, 2021|
|Awaso Academy International Recruitment 2020/2021||January 22, 2021||25 January, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Chartered Institute Of Taxation Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.