Chance for Children Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Chance for Children Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Chance for Children Jobs 2020, Chance for Children Career Portal, Requirements for Chance for Children Job Recruitment 2020.
Chance for Children Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Chance for Children Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Chance for Children Recruitment Details:
|Company||Chance for Children|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Chance for Children. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: IT Officer
Our Mission is to empower street connected children and their families in Ghana and beyond to live healthier, happier and better.Since our inception 20 years ago, we have nurtured an inclusive environment that embraces the diversity and uniqueness of everyone. Irrespective of gender, role or background, we pride our relationships on highest levels of integrity and trust.
The IT Officer maintains the computer networks of the organization, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems
IT Support – Detailed Responsibilities
- In charge of our “Data Case Management Software” based on a SQL database processing system
- Installation and configuration of computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks, which is based on Windows, Linux, Android or I Phones Technology.
- Provision of technical support across the company.
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Testing new technology
Required Skills or Experience
- Proven experience as an IT Technician and Software specialist
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks, preferred with WINDOWS (or LINUX) and SQL knowhow
- Knowledge in html/CSS
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Excellent knowledge about Excel
Skills and Abilities
- technical, logical thought processes
- Working according to strict deadlines
- Multi-tasking and to work autonomously
- Prioritizing demanding workload
- Excellent analytical, logical, critical thinking skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- High accuracy and quality focused mindset
- Outstanding planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and request
- At least a Degree in Information Tech, Computer Science.
- Must have thorough knowledge in software applications
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, of which 2-3 years in the area of software applications in an organization with highly sophisticated processes and quality standards.
- An experience in the logistical field will be an added advantage.
- Professional Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
- The individual should be not less than 30 years old.
How to Apply
We strive for continuous improvements. We are learning, adapting and improving all that we do, how we do it and, who we are.
This means, that in this newly created role, you will be able to shape your role in your own image, by being empowered to continuously improving the services in your scope of responsibilities. Sounds exciting?
Then do not miss out on this great opportunity and apply today to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Job Title: Public Relations/Fundraising Manager
We are seeking a passionate new member to join our growing and close-knit group as a Public Relations and Fundraising Manager.
In this dual role, you will be reporting to the Executive Director and your responsibilities are two-fold:
As Fundraising Manager
You will work according to our Fundraising strategy: organize events, write proposals and reports, manage donors. You will create marketing collaterals such as flyers, layout, promotional videos, gifts as well as designing handicrafts. You will be in charge of professional relationships with our stakeholders and manage the database of donors.
As Public Relations Manager
You will be responsible for building and maintaining a bright, unique image of our organization. Your role involves developing and implementing PR strategies as well as managing enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations.
Required Skills or Experience
In order to thrive in this role, you should bring
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Journalism, PR, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience especially within an organization with multicultural setting.
- Experience in working within an international team will be an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Understanding of social media trends.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner. Excellent organizational skills, friendly and approachable manner
- High accuracy and quality focused mindset
- The ability to engage and liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally and build trusted relationships
- Proficient knowledge of general IT systems and applications including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), database and webpage systems
- Excellent knowledge in branding and marketing.
- Basic knowledge of budgets
How to Apply
We strive for continuous improvements. We are learning, adapting and improving all that we do, how we do it and, who we are. This means, that in this newly created role, you will be able to shape your role in your own image, by being empowered to continuously improving the services in your scope of responsibilities. Sounds exciting? Then do not miss out on this great opportunity and apply today to: email@example.com
How to Apply for Chance for Children Job Recruitment
To apply for the Chance for Children Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Chance for Children Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Chance for Children Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Chance for Children Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Chance for Children Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Chance for Children Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Chance for Children Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Chance for Children Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Chance for Children Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Chance for Children may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||15 May, 2021|
|GT Bank Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021||04 May, 2021.|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|Nusrat Jahan Ahmadiyya College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|North Ridge Lyceum Recruitment 2020/2021||March 1, 2021|
|Bolgatanga Technical University Recruitment 2020/2021||February 26, 2021||24 May, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Chance for Children Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.