The Challenging Heights Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Challenging Heights Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Challenging Heights Jobs 2020, Challenging Heights Career Portal, Requirements for Challenging Heights Job Recruitment 2020.
Challenging Heights Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Challenging Heights Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Challenging Heights Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||20th June 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Challenging Heights. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: International Partners Liaison
- Serve as point of contact with Challenging Heights’ overseas partners, providing timely and accurate information to them.
- Support our overseas partners in fundraising campaigns.
- Participate in senior management meetings in an advisory capacity.
- Collaborate with the communications team and approve content for social media, grant applications, donor reports, etc.
- Write grant proposals and organize the necessary data from internal and external sources.
- Create appropriate procedures and protocols for the role that could be used by future role holders.
- Generate and provide required information and data on project metrics, indicators and outcomes required for preparing projects reports and proposals.
- Ensure documentation of key processes, progress and lessons from Challenging Heights’ projects and contribute to Challenging Heights’ knowledge management practices.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in development studies, management information system, statistics, development communication, or any related social science program
- At least two (2) years experience in similar or related position.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Maturity and highest levels of professionalism and ethical behavior
- Critical thinking skills and high-level analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Google Suite.
- Capacity to multitask and work within deadlines
- High energy yet patient, champion of timely and effective communication, team player
Preferred candidates: Suitable overseas candidates, especially from Europe or America, who are seeking exciting experience in Africa, and in the Human Trafficking space, are preferred but note that the role pays local Ghanaian salary.
How to Apply
Please submit a CV and covering letter, no more than two sides in length, explaining your suitability for and interest in the role to the President, Challenging Heights, at [email protected] or [email protected] before 5pm (GMT) on 20th June 2020.
How to Apply for Challenging Heights Job Recruitment
To apply for the Challenging Heights Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Challenging Heights Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Challenging Heights Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Challenging Heights Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Challenging Heights Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Challenging Heights Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Challenging Heights Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Challenging Heights Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Challenging Heights Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Challenging Heights may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|CrossBoundary Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|Mondelez International Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|Enchi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||31 December, 2020|
|Ethical Apparel Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|G4S Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||11 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Challenging Heights Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.