Celo Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Celo Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Celo Jobs 2020, Celo Career Portal, Requirements for Celo Job Recruitment 2020.
Celo Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Celo Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Celo Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Celo. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Community Manager
Celo aims to remove the barriers for large-scale adoption of cryptocurrencies as means-of-payment. Using a novel address-based encryption algorithm, the Celo protocol makes sending money as easy as sending a text. Additionally, Celo uses stable-value tokens pegged to fiat currencies, like the US Dollar, to minimize volatility. Celo is an open protocol enabling many to participate in the system, even with a budget Android smartphone. The first application launching on the Celo platform is a social payments and money transfer app, aimed at developing markets.
As Community Manager for this decentralized technology, you will build a community of developers, collaborators, and early adopters interested in contributing to and benefiting from the Celo platform. You will be responsible for the implementation of an education campaign about Celo, starting with building the community and including on-the-ground project management and engagement with key local collaborators.
You will : Establish an engaged community of users, developers, and key collaborators in Ghana
- Develop a community of Celo users in-country through kickoff events, campaigns, networking, etc.
- Educate the community about Celo at events, conferences, and other speaking engagements
- Nurture relationships with industry associations, press and media, and local partners
- Support the Country Manager and Go-to-Market teams with localized growth campaigns
You will: Provide support and nurture the community of Celo users
- Engage with Celo users regularly and respond to information inquiries in a timely manner
- Develop and manage a network of Celo ambassadors
- Monitor feedback and represent the voice of the customer to C Labs product, engineering, and go-to-market teams
- Passionate about Celo’s financial inclusion mission
- Data-driven and analytical, with the ability to marry numbers with qualitative insights
- Excited about blockchain and cryptocurrency and their potential
- An independent, self-driven and organized go-getter who can thrive in uncharted watersAn excellent communicator with high emotional intelligence
- At least 3+ years experience living and working in Ghana
- Fluency in English
- Experience in community building, events planning, social media management, or a similar function
- At least 2+ years of experience in project/program managementEnthusiasm about working in a startup environment
- Nice to have: Experience working in payments or blockchain
What We Offer
- Challenging projects with impactful work
- Competitive salary
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Celo Job Recruitment
To apply for the Celo Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Celo Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Celo Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Celo Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Celo Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Celo Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Celo Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Celo Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Celo Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Celo may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Celo Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.