Cellulant Recruitment 2019 for Implementation Engineer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Cellulant Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Cellulant Recruitment 2019
Cellulant is a mobile commerce company operating a payments ecosystem connecting financial
sector customers, mobile network operators and businesses to their increasingly mobile
consumers. They deliver the most connected payment platform for Africa.
Operating in 10 African countries and with service presence in an additional 25 markets, they interconnect people and businesses delivering innovative and transformative payment and transfer services for Africa’s finance, retail, agriculture, health, power, education, water, and entertainment industries.
About the Role
Cellulant is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing, deploying and supporting tools and solutions for our customers. It will be the successful candidate’s responsibility to help the team build scalable, highly available, reliable, secure deployments using the Agile Methodology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as level-two support on production services implemented at customer sites as well as centrally maintained services
- Implement and maintain system monitoring tools deployed at the customer’s premises and coordinate with the service desk personnel to ensure smooth service uptime
- Prepare and present service reports with insights and service improvement plan implementation
- Take lead on service improvement deliverables as far as the customer is involved
Project Design and Analysis
- Responsible for requirements gathering and documentation during project discovery in the delivery process
- Translate gathered requirements into technical design documents that will include Product definition document, High-level design document and Low-level design document
Closing the Sale
- Prepare technical proposal documentation for projects
- Assist in sales calls where there is a technical aspect of the project that needs to be explained to the customers
- Deliver the various technical aspects of the Cellulant Delivery Model
- Maintain customer relationships by building technical relationships with the customers’ Engineering and Business Management teams
- Assist in reporting requirements when they arise with the customer
Desired Candidate Profile
Does this sound like you?
- A degree in BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT related degree is preferred
- You have at least 2-4 years of experience in application development
- You are a Ghanaian national
- You have extensive experience with MySQL, Java/PHP programming languages
- You have a great experience with databases – data structures, relational data models, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL
- You have experience with Linux, Solaris or UNIX OSs
- You have experience with application security technologies (e.g. SSL) to ensure secure applications
- You have experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC);
- You have experience in Test Driven Development
- Experience with Apache Tomcat application server and SOA is a plus
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You have experience working in high-pressure environments/projects
- You have good presentation skills and excellent report writing skills
- You are an excellent team player
- You are a highly motivated individual with a high proven work ethic
How to Apply