CCTU Congregation Ceremony Schedule 2018… Cape Coast Technical University, CCTU 14th Congregation Ceremony Schedule for 2018 has been released. The CCTU Congregation ceremony is scheduled to hold on Saturday, August 18, 2018.
It is announced for the information of Cape Coast Technical University (formerly Cape Coast Polytechnic) Alumni, Staff, Parents and the General Public that the 14th Congregation of Cape Coast Technical University for the award of Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech. Building and B. Tech. Mechanical) Degree, Higher National Diploma and Diploma Certificate Programme has been slated for Saturday, August 18, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. prompt at the University’s Ceremonial Grounds.
Graduands who wish to be presented at the Congregation are to register at the Academic Office of Cape Coast Technical University on or before Monday, August 13, 2018.
The following particulars would be required:
1. a. Full name of graduand
b. Programme of study
c. Year of completion
2. The Congregation fees are as follows:
B. Tech, HND & Professional Diploma- Two Hundred And Fifty Ghana Cedis (GH¢250.00)
Diploma Graduands (DBA, DCA, and DBTA) – Two Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢200.00)
3. Payments should be made to the University Cashier or the Cape Coast Technical University Bank Account: GT BANK LIMITED – 4511047471110
Certificates would be presented to graduands immediately after the ceremony.
4. Graduands would be required to attend Rehearsals on Friday, August 17, 2018 at 3:00 p.m. prompt at the Ceremonial Grounds.
5. Graduands can pick up their gowns and other paraphealia from Monday, August 13, 2018 at the main Stores of Cape Coast Technical University.
6. Graduands will be required to return their gowns to the Cape Coast Technical University Stores before they would be presented with their certificates.
All graduands are to note that those who are unable to attend the graduation would pay the same amount during the collection of their certificates.
Dress Code: Formal
ALL ARE CORDIALLY INVITED
Share this post with your Friends: