The Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Catholic Relief Services Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2020, Catholic Relief Services Career Portal, Requirements for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment 2020.
Catholic Relief Services Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Catholic Relief Services|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Catholic Relief Services. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Country Representative
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peacebuilding.
CRS has been implementing humanitarian relief and development activities in Ghana since 1968. Through local partners, CRS has development programming in WASH, agriculture, youth livelihoods, migration and health; with donors USAID, The Helmsley Charitable Trust and AGRA. CRS’ main programming, office and staff are concentrated in the northern regions of the country with a small representation office in the capital city of Accra. The CRS Ghana country program has over 70 national employees and 3 international staff. With an FY20 board approved budget of $5.7 million, coupled with strong donor and private sector interest in supporting CRS’ work in the country, significant growth opportunities exist for the country program especially from innovative financing mechanisms.
The CRS Country Representative for Ghana is responsible for overall leadership and management of the country offices including stewardship of agency resources, projects, and personnel. The Country Representative is CRS’ principal representative to the Catholic Church in Ghana, the Government of Ghana, the private sector, donors, international organizations, and local civil society organizations. This position requires an individual with strong leadership abilities; representational, communication, and risk management skills; and a facility for developing networks to build partnerships and expand and diversify program resources, including innovative financing. S/he will be responsible for the overall coordination and direction of the country program; provide necessary coaching and supervision for department managers directly under his or her supervision; ensure high quality program design and implementation; ensure efficient management of public grants and private funds for compliance and high quality reporting; and provide oversight of the financial management systems.
- Champion and lead the vision, mission and strategy. Lead the design of medium and long-term goals. Ensure program and operations leads coordinate their objectives in alignment with the strategy.
- Ensure that all projects meet and exceed donor expectations and are designed and implemented for maximum impact and reach. Ensure the CRS program quality standards are adhered to per MEAL policy and procedures.
- Effectively manage senior programming and operations talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching and mentoring for HOP and Head of Operations. Strategically tailor individual development plans and complete performance assessments for direct reports. Oversee the development of staffing plans for large and complex projects and the recruitment process of senior staff.
- Lead the development of strategic partnerships with national and international organizations that leverages resources, reputation, and expertise in line with CRS partnership principles. Ensure strong representation to key stakeholders, including Church partners, local and national government, US government and international donors.
- Manage and mitigate risk through monitoring national and regional issues that may impact staff and programming. Ensure all staff understand and adhere to CRS staff safety and security policies and plans and ensure the updating of such plans.
- Promote, uphold and model a commitment to the efficient use of agency and donor resources. Ensure compliance in operations functions. Provide oversight and analysis regarding monthly expenditures.
- Lead and direct the pursuit of strategic growth opportunities, prepositioning and capture planning.
- Create and maintain proper conditions for learning. Establish a safe environment for sharing of ideas, solutions, and difficulties and the capacity to detect, analyze and respond quickly to deficiencies. Promote accountability, learning and knowledge management overseeing application of the MEAL policy, as well as cross-sectoral and cross-department learning.
Education and Experience
Typical Background, Experience & Requirements:
- Master’s degree in international development, International Relations or a related field.
- 10 or more years’ experience managing complex relief and development programs.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing a variety of complex, high-value projects from multiple international donors, including USAID and other USG donors, the EU, DFID, and foundations; understanding of relevant donor regulations.
- Experience engaging partners and strengthening partnerships. Experience working with Church partners, host governments and the private sector, a plus.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment. Experience coaching and mentoring senior program staff.
- Ability to represent the agency at high levels.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications, and information and budget management systems.
- Excellent strategic, analytical, systems thinking, and problem-solving skills, with capacity to see the big picture and ability to make sound judgment and decisions.
- Excellent relations management abilities. Ability to relate to people at all levels internally and externally. Strategic in how you approach each relationship.
- Team leadership abilities with diverse/multi-disciplinary teams. Coaching/mentoring skills.
- Strong communications and presentation skills; able to develop tailored and persuasive messaging for varied audiences.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
Key Working Relationships:
- External Host country government officials at all levels, Catholic Church leadership, donors, private sector, heads of international agencies, partners, etc.
- Internal: WARO Regional Director, WARO DRD/PQ, WARO DRD/MQ, WARO RFO and WARO Regional Technical Advisors, OO_HQ departments, including IDEA and PIQA, Mission and Mobilization, Charitable Giving, Finance and Human Resources.
- Supervisory Head of Programs (HoP), Head of Operations (HoOPs) and the Ghana and Liberia Business Development Specialist
Travel Required: 30%-40% in-country travel with occasional trips outside of Ghana, twice per year
Required/Desired Foreign Languages: English
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Continuous Improvement & Innovation
- Builds Relationships
- Develops Talent
- Strategic Mindset
- Accountability & Stewardship
What we offer
CRS offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, vision, generous retirement savings plan and the opportunity to work in a collaborative, mission-driven culture that is committed to improving the lives of the poor throughout the world.
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment
To apply for the Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Catholic Relief Services Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Catholic Relief Services Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Catholic Relief Services Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Catholic Relief Services Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Catholic Relief Services Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Catholic Relief Services may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: