The Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. Catholic Relief Services Vacancies 2019 Application Form, Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2019, Catholic Relief Services Career Portal, Requirements for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment 2019.
Catholic Relief Services Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
- Catholic Relief Services Recruitment Details:
- Available Job Positions & Details
- How to Apply for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment
- Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
- Why Schoolgh for Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?
- Catholic Relief Services Jobs Region in Ghana?
- Recent Jobs Updates
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment Details:
|Organization||Catholic Relief Services|
|Deadline||14th August 2019|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Catholic Relief Services. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Grants Accountant
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) has been working in Ghana since 1958 in Health, Agriculture, Peace Building, Water and Sanitation, Microfinance and Education programs and has long-standing relationships with Church and non-Church partners and communities throughout the country. CRS/Ghana currently has 61 staff with project offices in Tamale and Accra.
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We are motivated by the Gospel of Jesus Christ to cherish, preserve and uphold the sacredness and dignity of all human life, foster charity and justice, and embody Catholic social and moral teaching as we act to:
- Promote human development by responding to major emergencies, fighting disease and poverty, and nurturing peaceful and just societies; and,
- Serve Catholics in the United States as they live their faith in solidarity with their brothers and sisters around the world.
You will help coordinate and contribute to the implementation of grant policies and procedures in compliance with CRS’ established accounting standards, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), donors’ rules and regulations, and legal requirements to support high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. You will efficiently perform accounting services through documenting the projects or grants financial transactions by compiling, analyzing, and verifying account information, preparing account entries, and delivering financial reporting services throughout the projects or grants life cycle.
Key Working Relationships
- Internal: CRS/Ghana Finance Department, Programming Department, Admin. Department, HOP, HoOPs & Country Representative
- External: HQ Finance, RFO WARO
- Set and monitor sound accounting and financial reporting procedures for grants subrecipients and partners following established standards. Ensure setup and maintenance of all data required for processing financial transactions for assigned grants accounts in SunSystems financial accounting package.
- Review and validate supporting documentation before processing of financial transactions to ensure all required documents are accurate and complete and authorizations are in place.
- Record financial transactions following appropriate authorizations. Review and analyze various accounts to detect irregularities. Advise on corrective actions and prepare correcting entries and adjustments, as necessary.
- Assess, evaluate and monitor subrecipient financial management processes in accordance with policy and strengthen capacity of partner in financial accounting and transactions.
- Monitor disbursement/receipt schedules, alert relevant grants staff of due payments/liquidations, and maintain appropriate communication and follow-up to facilitate timeliness of financial resource management and compliance with set deadlines.
- Prepare various periodic and ad hoc financial reports and perform variance analysis to assist grants staff with decision-making. Assist with budget maintenance for proper management of financial resources.
- Provide information to grants staff, subrecipients, and partners on financial accounting policies and procedural compliance issues and deliver training and other capacity building activities.
- Perform assigned treasury grants (cash payment/receipt, cash forecast, etc.) duties, as long as segregation of duties is ensured.
Agency-wide Competencies (for all CRS Staff)
- These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
- Trusting Relationships
- Professional Growth
Required Skills or Experience
Education and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. A professional certification in Accounting or a related field highly desired. An MBA or Master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years professional experience in a financial management position of responsibility, preferably with an international or local NGO, or a financial/banking institution.
- Knowledge of the relevant public donor regulations preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications.
- Knowledge of SunSystems financial accounting package or similar financial reporting software highly desired or preferred
- Budgeting and budget management experience required
- Proven ability to analyze reports or issues and to provide appropriate recommendations required
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to detect and report inconsistencies
- Conscientious, accurate and thorough with great attention to detail
- Ethical conduct in accordance with recognized professional and organizational codes of ethics
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively
Travel Required: Requires occasional travel up to 20% of the time – Field visits to partners.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and letter of interest to email@example.com by 5pm, on 14th August 2019.
- CRS is an equal opportunity employer. Female candidates meeting position requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
- The e-mail subject line for all applications and CVs should make reference for the position applied i.e.: Grants Accountant.
Disclaimer This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position
How to Apply for Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment
To apply for the Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Catholic Relief Services Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Catholic Relief Services Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
Why Schoolgh for Catholic Relief Services Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Catholic Relief Services Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
Catholic Relief Services Jobs Region in Ghana?
|Catholic Relief Services Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Catholic Relief Services Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Catholic Relief Services may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Catholic Relief Services Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: