Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CARE Ghana Recruitment 2021.
Job Vacancy For Assistant Country Director
What will you be doing?
• In this role, you will work in close collaboration with the Regional Management Unit, the Shared Service Center, and CARE USA Finance.
• You will be responsible for strategic business planning and analysis, and oversight of all financial and administrative operations in CARE Ghana, while building capacity within the Country Office.
• You will provide leadership and direction to diverse teams and ensures strong internal but cohesive controls and optimal operational efficiency for timely and quality program delivery.
Some of your Responsibilities:
• Financial, Budget, and Award Management
• Administration and Logistics
• Human Resource and People management
• Provide support in the recruitment of a Program Support Director
• Participate in strategic discussions about the Country Office’s 2030 strategy
• What you need to be successful in this role:
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent with proven knowledge of financial and accounting practices and procedures.
• Membership in one or more relevant and recognized professional bodies – ACCA, CIMA, IBAM, etc.
• Experience with online enterprise resource planning tools and systems such as PeopleSoft and BudgetMate, or similar tools
• At least 5 years of previous experience with CARE or a similar organization in the role of Finance Controller, Head of Finance, Program Support Director or ACD, Program Support
• Excellent knowledge of CARE’s financial management systems and processes, budgeting planning, and other program support functions
• Proven experience with compliance and risk management and knowledge of the rules and regulations of diverse donors (USAID, EU, DFID, UN, etc.)
• Demonstrable success in building and managing diverse teams in a high-pressure environment
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 24 April, 2021