Capability Trust Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Capability Trust Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Capability Trust Jobs 2020, Capability Trust Career Portal, Requirements for Capability Trust Job Recruitment 2020.
Capability Trust Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Capability Trust Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Capability Trust Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Capability Trust. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Head of Asset Management
To lead the department and provide professional guidance on the asset and fund management activities and Private Equity business of the company.
To lead and co-ordinate asset management work; manage the team; setting operational processes and procedures, regularly reviewing performance; understanding learning; and acting upon data/ information to improve the service delivery. Lead and co-ordinate work of the team to ensure that all key strategic goals are achieved on time.
- Manage the existing traditional Pensions Portfolio ensuring growth targets in the fund management agreements are achieved
- Provide leadership of the team in winning new traditional pensions business
- Lead the team in maintaining existing Tier 2 and 3 pension funds under management
- Work with existing trustees and pursue other trustees to grow the Tier 2 and 3 business line substantially
- Lead the team in managing and winning welfare and endowment funds management
- Provide leadership in the management of existing fund management products
- Lead in the establishment of new funds management products within the strategic plan of the company
- Take custody of fund management software ensuring it is efficient and ensures timely delivery of clients statements and balances
- Be operationally efficient ensuring clients get all requisite information and advice on their accounts
- Raise funds for potential investment in target companies
- Appraisal of investee company’s
- Deal closure and negotiation skills
- Ongoing monitoring of investments
- Provide ongoing feedback on investee companies to management and board for decision making
- Liaise with CEO’s, CFO’s and Board of investee companies on strategic direction to yield the required result.
- Masters’ Degree in Finance, Economics or related field from a recognised university.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the securities industry.
- Experience in Pensions, Wealth Management & Private Equity
- Certification as a valuation analyst (CVA or FMVA) will be an added advantage
- An extensive understanding of investment management and its regulatory environment.
- Practical management experience in managing and supervising operational activities.
- Excellent project and team management skills.
- Analytical and strategic minded individual with attention to detail.
- Skilled negotiator with no compromise on quality.
- Excellent communicator both orally and written.
- Results Oriented.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Capability Trust Job Recruitment
To apply for the Capability Trust Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Capability Trust Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Capability Trust Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Capability Trust Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Capability Trust Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Capability Trust Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Capability Trust Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Capability Trust Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Capability Trust Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Capability Trust may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Capability Trust Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.