Camris International Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Camris International Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Camris International Jobs 2020, Camris International Career Portal, Requirements for Camris International Job Recruitment 2020.
Camris International Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Camris International Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Camris International Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Camris International. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Medical Epidemiologist
CAMRIS International is seeking a Senior Medical Epidemiologist & Infection Control Resident Advisor to provide support for biosurveillance activities conducted by the NAMRU-3 primarily in West Africa. These activities include the diagnosis of acute febrile illnesses, multidrug resistant (MDR) tuberculosis, MDR bacteria associated with wound and surgical site infections, blood stream (sepsis) infections, and enteric infections. This acquisition will also provide support for infectious disease research activities conducted by the NAMRU-3 Ghana Detachment. The NAMRU-3 Ghana is involved in the diagnosis of many respiratory, arboviral and hemorrhagic fever viral diseases. The program has extended collaborative projects with many West African countries. Moreover, the NAMRU-3 Ghana Detachment assists other NAMRU-3 programs including the Global Disease Detection Research Program (GDDRP), Vector Biology Research Program (VBRP) and the Bacterial Parasitic Disease Research Program (BPDRP) project.
- Assist the NAMRU-3 Ghana Detachment’s staff in research projects conducted at the study sites throughout Ghana and West Africa including the development, implementation, and progress of surveillance, epidemiology, infection control, and other clinical and basic science research;
- Be responsible for facilitating field activities at study sites throughout Ghana and West Africa;
- Be responsible for coordinating and communicating with different levels and teams at collaborating institutes throughout Ghana and West Africa;
- Be responsible for organizing and supervising appropriate training for non-governmental staff associated with research projects;
- Be responsible for providing a final report related to any training provided through the contract and monthly progress reports of all activities;
- Perform monitoring visits to study sites to follow up on study progress and assure ethical performance of research;
- Assisting NAMRU-3 staff in the drafting of study documents including protocols, letters, reports, manuscripts, abstracts, and memoranda related to coordination and execution of study protocols;
- Create initial draft and/or review packages to be approved by the Government research protocol Principal Investigators or by the NMRC IRB before submission to the Office of Research Administration (ORA) of the Naval Medical Research Center (NMRC) Institutional Review Board (IRB) and other local IRBs;
- Be responsible for tracking and reporting laboratory results from study participants/subjects, and maintaining study regulatory files (e.g. protocols, correspondence, IRB forms, approvals, and all related material) and copies of case report forms;
- Format draft manuscripts for submission to specific publications, subject to final Government approval; this requires researching the specific format of tables, references, etc. for each journal and placing the manuscript in the appropriate format; Proof read documents for grammatical and spelling accuracy and preparation in appropriate format;
- Support research operations of NAMRU-3 via remote communications and through periods of on-site work at other NAMRU-3 research sites as needed.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the information in files when accessed;
- Participate in NAMRU-3 meetings as needed.
- Report to the COR in accordance with conditions mandated under the Foreign Affairs Manual and DoD Regulations; support and communicate directly with the Director of the NAMRU-3 Ghana Detachment as needed, including additional duties within scope as assigned.
- This position requires M.D. or doctor of public health (Ph.D.) degree with completion of formal graduate medical training and 10 years of related experience and work in developing countries.
- Experience in scientific and manuscript writing.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team in an interdisciplinary environment.
- Experience in research collaborations in an international setting along with both USG and host nation agencies in public health research.
- Ability to monitor the surveillance progress and design studies.
- Proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheet, basic statistics, database and presentation.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prepare and write regular reports.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with colleagues at different levels of the organization.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Camris International Job Recruitment
To apply for the Camris International Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Camris International Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Camris International Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Camris International Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Camris International Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Camris International Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Camris International Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Camris International Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Camris International Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Camris International may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Camris International Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.