CAMFED Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. CAMFED Ghana Vacancies 2020 Application Form, CAMFED Ghana Jobs 2020, CAMFED Ghana Career Portal, Requirements for CAMFED Ghana Job Recruitment 2020.
CAMFED Ghana Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 CAMFED Ghana Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
CAMFED Ghana Recruitment Details:
|Deadline||10 February, 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at CAMFED Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Salesforce Developer
• The Regional Salesforce Developer will be responsible for helping to deliver a number of key Salesforce projects requiring both programmatic and declarative development methods.
• Making Declarative Changes to deliver customisations to Salesforce for internal projects.
• Writing Apex Classes, Triggers with high levels of test code coverage.
• Documenting customisations and where required producing training materials for both global technical support teams and end users.
• Providing second level Salesforce support to global Salesforce users.
• The Regional Salesforce Developer will have a robust Salesforce knowledge, and the ability to develop Salesforce customisations to a very high technical standard – e.g. taking into account scalability, large volumes of data and the overall technical architecture within the production Salesforce organisation.
• S/he should also have excellent team-working and relationship-building skills and an outstanding ability to work and communicate effectively with colleagues across international teams.
• S/he will share CAMFED’s core values and ethos of transparency and accountability, and will bring high levels of energy, proactivity and commitment to the role.
• Proven ability in writing scalable, well-written, and optimised Apex classes and triggers.
• Demonstrable environment, and deployment management, skills.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills at all levels – from executive and senior management, middle management, peers, external suppliers and colleagues.
• A proven team player with the ability to assist the development of staff and colleagues of differing technical abilities and skills.
• Well organised and able to prioritise workload.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Salesforce certified (Administrator or Platform App Builder).
• Certified qualification in an IT discipline.
• Proven track record of developing integrations between Salesforce and REST APIs.
• Demonstrated able ability in gathering end-user requirements and building technical solutions.
How To Apply For The Job
Please send your CV together with a covering letter, including salary expectations, location and reference ‘Regional Salesforce Developer’ to:
Closing Date: 10 February, 2020
Please note due to the volume of responses only successful candidates will be contacted. No agencies or marketing sales please.
How to Apply for CAMFED Ghana Job Recruitment
To apply for the CAMFED Ghana Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest CAMFED Ghana Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum CAMFED Ghana Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for CAMFED Ghana Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for CAMFED Ghana Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent CAMFED Ghana Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|CAMFED Ghana Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|CAMFED Ghana Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes CAMFED Ghana Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. CAMFED Ghana may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|Ghana Immigration Service (GIS) Recruitment 2020/2021||August 23, 2021||Not Specified|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||August 22, 2021|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|Successors World Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
|JD - Link Oil Company Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021||06 August, 2020|
|Recruitment 2020/2021||May 21, 2021|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the CAMFED Ghana Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.