With this process, you can buy your placement checker e-voucher with MTN Mobile Money, Airtel Money, Vodafone Cash, and Tigo Cash.
How to Buy E-Voucher for School Placement With Momo
Follow this step-by-step guide to buy school placement e-voucher.
2. Navigate and click on the button “Buy eVoucher” on the page menu to start the buying process.
3. Follow the simple process indicated on the page that pops up after you clicked on the “Buy eVoucher” menu.
4. Choose your preferred mobile money wallet you want to buy the eVoucher for checking placement on. Example, you may choose either MTN, Vodafone, Airtel Money or Tigo Cash.
5. Approve the transaction, and receive the eVoucher code on your phone to check the 2020 SHS school placement.
IMPORTANTLY: The school placement checker is sold for 5GHC only. Don’t pay money to anyone, the whole process of buying the eVoucher has been simplified for everyone and anyone to buy online.
How to Check School Placement Online
In order for you to check your CSSPS placement online, follow the steps below;
- The first step is to ensure you have the placement checker.
- Ensure that you have access to a computer that has Internet access.
- Using your computer, visit the CSSPS result checker online portal: http://www.cssps.gov.gh/
- Proceed to enter your BECE index number. It should be 10 digits. And also your year of examination. For example, if your index number is 1234567890 and the year of your examination is 2020, this is what you will input: 123456789019.
- On your checker, you will get a serial number. Enter the serial number found on top the scratch card in the field designated for it.
- Enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) that will also be found on the scratch card you had purchased.
- After you are done, you then click submit. Be patient and wait for the results window to pop up. If you are successful, the CSSPS placement checker print form option will appear. Click on print to print out your form.
If you are not placed into a school, proceed with the self-placement.