The Brown-Forman Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Brown-Forman Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Brown-Forman Jobs 2020, Brown-Forman Career Portal, Requirements for Brown-Forman Job Recruitment 2020.
Brown-Forman Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 Brown-Forman Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Brown-Forman Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at the Brown-Forman. Explore your position of choice and then apply it according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Regional Marketing Manager
The Regional Manager will play a significant role in the development and implementation of country brand strategies in the key markets in the region. Key to the successful development of these strategies is a sound knowledge of the markets as well as the ability to form strong relationships with stake holders in B-F, Incodeal, GCF and the markets.
The successful execution of the brand plans will rely on the Regional Manager’s ability to manage the Field Market Managers. As part of this management, formal reviews will be conducted with FMM’s to measure performance as well as identify areas of future personal development. The position will also be responsible for the quality of the monthly activity reports and good practice sharing between the relevant markets.
Key markets for this role include the following countries –
– Primary Markets – Cameroon, Ghana and Ivory Coast
– Secondary Markets – Togo, Gabon, Rep of the Congo
Brand Plan Development and Implementation
- Ensure brand plans for all markets in the region are developed, according to the planning calendar, in conjunction with the FMMs and B-F Brand Manager
- Build appropriate KPIs into the plans for all initiatives to be able to measure ROI
- Ensure brand plans are executed superbly by the FMMs and in alignment with brand guidelines. In markets without an FMM the RMM is responsible for brand plan creation and implementation
- Ensure FMMs achieve high standards in execution at all consumer touch points
- Recommend consumer communication strategies and plans to the Africa Marketing Director and B-F Brand Manager
- Ensure ATL communication plans are executed and monitored
- Work with FMMs to develop country/channel/customer specific marketing initiatives where required
- Recommend POS requirements to B-F Brand Manager
- Evaluate marketing/business opportunities and recommend them to B-F Africa Marketing Director/Brand Manager
- Ensure all initiatives are evaluated
- Look for synergies across the markets in the region. Share and “steal” good practice initiatives
- Ensure training on B-F brands to distributors, the trade and consumers is done to a very high standard
Manage and Coach the Field Market Managers and in market teams
- Manage the FMMs to ensure they have clear objectives, KPIs and they are set up to do their jobs
- Measure progress against KPIs on at least a quarterly basis
- Develop the skills and capabilities of the FMMs and other marketing team members in the markets
- Embed B-F values, culture and D&I across the markets
- Lead recruitment process of in market marketing roles
Get the best from our In-Market Distributors to support our Marketing Plans
- Along with the FMMs be the point of contact for all marketing related topics with the in-market distributors
- Develop good working relationships with Distribution Partners ensuring our objectives and plans are clear and achievable via their teams.
- Identify mutually beneficial opportunities and ways to improve effectiveness and efficiency in all marketing aspects
- Agree brand and promotional plans with distributor
- Attend quarterly business reviews with Incodeal/GCF commercial team to represent marketing topics
- Assist Incodeal/GCF commercial team in managing the distributor when requested/agreed
- Be the expert on the markets in the region
- Identify key channels and customers in each market and understand how the trade is segmented. Ensure the correct focus is put on the right channels and customers from a marketing perspective
- Work with and support Incodeal and GCF on the measurement of distribution and execution of KPIs in each market
- Ensure focus is on tier one markets and cities
- Where appropriate develop marketing plans for tier 2 city expansion
- Develop ways to increase consumer understanding and insights in the markets
- Use consumer insights to help develop the brand plans
- Establish a database of consumer insights for the region
- Assist the B-F Brand Manager in specific market consumer research projects
Budget Management and Control
- Monitor Spend vs Budget for all markets in the region, (A&P and SG&A)
- Recommend budget is transferred to other markets if appropriate
- Ensure delegation of authority process is being implemented in the region
- Ensure support documents are available for all spend
- Ensure all budget claims are received in a timely manner
- Ensure FMMs submit monthly reports on time and to a high standard
- Put together and submit a monthly RM report
- Attend Quarterly Business Review Meetings with Incodel/GCF/B-F and be the spokesperson for marketing in the region
- Coordinate the tracking and reporting of counterfeit and TNT for the region
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or related area.
- 5-6 years’ experience in the FMCG industry, preferably spirits / luxury products
- Be knowledgeable of the distributor / brand owner relationship
- Proven progressive consumer marketing experience on leading, high profile, international brands
- Experience of the major marketing disciplines: brand strategy development, positioning development, insight generation to unlock growth, short and long-term brand planning, CRM strategy development, media strategy and planning, digital marketing, pricing strategy, shopper marketing, portfolio management and development and TTL campaign integration
- Excellent leadership skills and people management experience
- Problem solving and organizational skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French
- Excellent written communication skills
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills. Persuasive and able to build strong working relationships (local and international)
- High proficiency using MS office applications
- Ability to perform under minimum supervision with well-developed initiative and ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability and willingness to work beyond normal business hours
- Ability and readiness to travel within the markets, region and internationally
- Ability to operate in ambiguous environments
- Previous experience in Africa/Emerging Markets
Experience in international business environment
Experience in a matrix management system
Experience in wines and distilled spirits industry
Working with 3 rd party distributor partners
Knowledge of Brown-Forman portfolio of brands
What We Offer
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
How to Apply
How to Apply for Brown-Forman Job Recruitment
To apply for the Brown-Forman Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Brown-Forman Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Brown-Forman Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Brown-Forman Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Brown-Forman Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Brown-Forman Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Brown-Forman Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Brown-Forman Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Brown-Forman Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Brown-Forman may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|CrossBoundary Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|Mondelez International Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|Enchi College of Education Recruitment 2020/2021||December 4, 2020||31 December, 2020|
|Ethical Apparel Africa Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||Not Specified|
|G4S Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||3 Jan, 2021|
|UNDP Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||December 3, 2020||11 Dec, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Brown-Forman Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.