The British Council Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. British Council Vacancies 2020 Application Form, British Council Jobs 2020, British Council Career Portal, Requirements for British Council Job Recruitment 2020.
British Council Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020 British Council Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
British Council Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at British Council. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Senior Political Adviser to the High Commissioner
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:
To provide administrative and academic support for exams as agreed with Exams Delivery Manager
- Security and logging of question papers.
- Timely registration of candidates
- Maintain records and British Council files
- Examiner and invigilator administration
- Maintain security of exam papers, customer private details, software and system passwords, store room key and accountable stocks at all times.
Online information service delivery – review Exams Services web content on the Ghana website to ensure the information is correct and up-to-date
- Weekly, check information on the Ghana Exams Services webpage to ensure fees are correct, dates valid and forms are appropriate for exam product.
- Immediately bring any incorrect information to the attention of the EDM and follow up to ensure action is taken to present the correct information and/or takeout outdated information
Supervise Data collection, processing and management in conformity to UK Data Protection Act and Exams Services Confidentiality standards
Financial Management and Administrative assistance
- Participate in training for Exams staff as may be required from time to time.
- Take responsibility in updating knowledge on exam boards’ products and rules and regulations as well as those of BC by studying information on websites and E&E intranet pages; reading email and hard copy updates.
You must have the right to live and work in Ghana.
You may be required to work some unsocial hours, including weekends and do occasional travels.
Skills and Qualifications
Events management and project organisation ·
Marketing and Customer Service ·
Knowledge of UK examinations and qualifications.
First Degree from a recognised University
How to Apply
How to Apply for British Council Job Recruitment
To apply for the British Council Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest British Council Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum British Council Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for British Council Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for British Council Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent British Council Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|British Council Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|British Council Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes British Council Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. British Council may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the British Council Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: