The British Council Recruitment 2019/2020 advertisement has been released and available below. British Council Vacancies 2019 Application Form, British Council Jobs 2019, British Council Career Portal, Requirements for British Council Job Recruitment 2019.
British Council Job Vacancies 2019 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2019 British Council Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Table of Contents
British Council Recruitment Details:
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at British Council. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: Human Resources Analyst
The Role Purpose:
The Post holder will be responsible for conducting day-to-day HR operations effectively to provide proactive HR support across Country. Ensure integrity and accuracy of HR data while being compliant with British Council data protection and security standards and provide accurate and relevant data analytics and reporting. Partner with business and functional teams and collaborate within the HR team to ensure efficient HR workflows. Coordinate and ensure standard, consistent, accurate fit for purpose HR administration.
- First degree or Post graduate qualification in HR
- Graduate (any discipline) desirable
- At least 2 years’ experience in Human Resource Management
- Computer skills – Outlook, Excel and Word
Please refer to the role profile for a full list of the role responsibilities/accountabilities and person specification.
How to Apply
2. Job Title: Business Support Assistant
The British Council SSA has an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Assistant in Ghana.
Business Support Assistant
The Role Purpose:
|To provide safe and quality office support services to British Council Staff, Partners and Visitors as well as exams, projects and other programmes. To always act professionally and demonstrate the Council’s values in all assignments.|
- Qualified to University degree level, or equivalent
- Degree in finance or business related subject desirable
- A good level of spoken and written English (at least B2 proficiency level)
- At least One (1) year experience in an administrative role
- Experience with organizing projects or events
- Experience working in a business support role advantageous
How to Apply
How to Apply for British Council Job Recruitment
To apply for the British Council Recruitment 2019. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest British Council Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum British Council Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for British Council Jobs 2019 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for British Council Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent British Council Recruitment 2019 openings across Ghana.|
|British Council Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|British Council Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes British Council Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. British Council may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the British Council Job Recruitment 2019. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.
Share this post with your Friends: