British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Corporate Finance Manager
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
British American Tobacco Recruitment 2019
The British American Tobacco is the only International tobacco group with a significant interest in tobacco leaf growing which works with thousands of farmers internationally. BAT runs leaf programmes providing direct agronomy support to farmer from aspects of crop production and environmental best practice. British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of all internal reporting requirements, including forecasts, in line with Group guidelines.
- Execute monthly, quarterly and annual financial period closures in line with the Group calendar.
- Prepare IFRS & Companies’ Act compliant annual statutory financial statements and coordinate review by external auditors.
- Support the Head of Finance in delivery of financial reporting requirements (Board reporting, Press statements, Annual report and Investor briefings).
- Coordinate external audit to ensure timely completion and to budget.
- Ensure complete, accurate & timely tax computations and returns, including liaison with external tax consultants for review.
- Key point of contact for Finance Shared Services Centre, ensuring service delivery as agreed and championing improvements in finance processes.
- Overall responsibility for general ledger management and reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with Group accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of financial transactions in SAP.
- Perform variance analysis to assess the impact of proposed strategies on business results and provide insights to support informed business decisions.
- Support and/or manage as appropriate all aspects of the local financial environment, including cost centre control and provide insights for efficiencies.
- Ensure all customer transactions are captured accurately and credit limits adhered to.
- Prepare input for Credit Committee and cash-flow forecasting to inform funding decisions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant for the British American Tobacco (BAT) Assistant Corporate Finance Manager job placement should hold a graduate degree in Accounting or Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA or CPA)
- At least five years of relevant financial experience with at least 2 years in a controlling or audit related finance environment.
- Working experience of an ERP (preferably SAP)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good collaboration and influencing skills with ability to interact with and obtain buy in from all levels of management.
- Understanding of commercial business drivers.
How to Apply
All candidates who wish to join the British American Tobacco (BAT) should express their interest by applying online.
Share this post with your Friends: