Brand Authority Recruitment 2019 For Graphic Designer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Applicants for the Brand Authority Recruitment 2019. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Brand Authority Recruitment 2019
Some of your duties will be:
• Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
• Keeping budget, time and production constraints in mind.
• Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalising artwork.
• Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
• Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
• Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/colour codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
• Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND holder
Graphic Designer Skills
• Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualize original ideas.
• Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
• Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to clients and team members.
• Be a skilled user of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
• Mindful of client’s needs and the time and costs associated with what you will be delivering.
• Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
Location: Osu, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Send CV to:
NB: Applicants must be available to start work immediately
Closing Date: 30 March, 2019