The Brainy Bairn School Recruitment 2020/2021 advertisement has been released and available below. Brainy Bairn School Vacancies 2020 Application Form, Brainy Bairn School Jobs 2020, Brainy Bairn School Career Portal, Requirements for Brainy Bairn School Job Recruitment 2020.
Brainy Bairn School Job Vacancies 2020 advertisement has been published for the various positions available below. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. 2020 Brainy Bairn School Job Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below on schoolgh.com as well as on the official website.
Brainy Bairn School Recruitment Details:
|Company||Brainy Bairn School|
|Deadline||03 November 2020|
Available Job Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Brainy Bairn School. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
1. Job Title: English and Humanities Teacher
Brainy Bairn School is a private school situated in West Legon, Accra. The school is a multicultural home to Ghanaian and international students. BBS runs an international curriculum and prepares students for the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) exams.
The secondary department of the school accommodates students aged 11 to 18 years and trains them in a subject range spanning the Sciences, Humanities, Arts and Languages. Our team, made of qualified teachers, is very diverse and we take pride in their ability to deliver the curriculum adequately.
To add to our team, we are currently seeking to recruit a qualified English and Humanities Teacher for the school.
REPORTING TO: Head of Secondary School
• To prepare and teach English lessons professionally in the standard of the Cambridge syllabus and curriculum framework effectively.
Daily activities may include but not limited to the following:
• Preparing, Planning and effective delivering of lessons to a range of classes of different ages and abilities
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupils’ progress and development in keeping with National Curriculum standards ;
• Researching new topic areas, maintaining up-to-date subject knowledge, and devising and writing new curriculum materials, including termly schemes of work and medium term plans.
• Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations;
• Managing pupil behaviour in the classroom and on school premises, and applying appropriate and effective measures in cases of misbehaviour, in keeping with the school behaviour policy;
• Undertaking pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form tutor, and supporting pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
• Communicating with parents and careers over pupils’ progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents’ evenings and whole school training events.
• Liaising with other professionals, such as learning mentors, careers advisers, educational psychologists and support staff.
• Developing a leadership role in your subject(s) area, taking initiative in curriculum development and instigating positive initiatives that develop students’ interest in the subject;
• Participating in and organizing extracurricular activities, such as after school clubs, outings, social activities and sporting events.
• Undergoing regular observations as well as participating in regular in-service training (INSET) and performance management/evaluation as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
• As well as other responsibilities and duties that might be assigned to you after prior consultations with your Head of School or other members of the School leadership Team.
• To prepare lessons and teach accordingly per the Cambridge standard of delivery.
• Teach allocated students by planning and using the right methods to achieve expected result.
• Progression of learning by Identifying clear teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed
• Will perform any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of two (2) years working experience in a similar responsibility or
• Some teaching experience in any learning environment for children and young adults will be desirable.
• Some experience or knowledge of teaching the Cambridge International Education curriculum will be desirable
• The ideal candidate for this position must hold an honours degree in English (major or combined) from a recognized University.
• An additional qualification in Education is desirable but not essential
• A very strong background in research and academic writing, to be able to teach Global Perspectives & Research (GP&R)
• Ability to teach another subject either in humanities
• Some teaching experience in any learning environment for children and young adults will be desirable
• Some experience or knowledge of teaching the Cambridge International Education curriculum will be desirable.
• Strong knowledge in research methods and systems with academic delivery abilities.
• A strong and positive work ethics and a responsible attitude towards working with children.
• Knowledgeable in Cambridge curriculum framework.
• A good communicator ready to be an excellent role model for children.
• A commitment to work with children in a child centered school.
• A strong indication of a desire to work with children in the school for the foreseeable future
• Competent team player, able to work together with other members of the department and other members of the school community.
• Verbally convincing.
• Ability to work in a proactive manner, identify problems and it accompanied solution before occurrence.
• Able to make quick decisions and be willing to embark on continuous professional development.
• Able to work under pressure in a stressful situation to meet all deadlines with regards to reports and Medium Term Plans.
• A strong and positive work ethic and a responsible attitude to working with children
• Must have supervision abilities on students that yarn for result achievement.
• Must have confidence and bold in delivery.
• Able to hold on to confidential matters
Location: Legon, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must use the job title as the subject when sending their application letters, CVs and relevant documents.
They should be sent to:
Closing Date: 03 November 2020
How to Apply for Brainy Bairn School Job Recruitment
To apply for the Brainy Bairn School Recruitment 2020. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Brainy Bairn School Job updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process to apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Brainy Bairn School Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Other Hot Recruitment in Ghana
|Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Police Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Nation Builders Corps Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Immigration Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Fire Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Prisons Recruitment||2019/2020|
|MTN Ghana Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Ghana Health Service Recruitment||2019/2020|
|Why Schoolgh for Brainy Bairn School Jobs 2020 Free Job Alert?|
|Schoolgh is the one-stop place for Brainy Bairn School Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Ghana. Schoolgh ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get job recruitment notification on recent Brainy Bairn School Recruitment 2020 openings across Ghana.|
|Brainy Bairn School Jobs Region in Ghana?|
|Brainy Bairn School Recruits across the 10 regions in Ghana. This includes Brainy Bairn School Jobs in Accra, Koforidua, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Sunyani, Tamale, Bolgatanga, Wa, Sekondi and Ho. Brainy Bairn School may sometimes accept job application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated region of operation.|
Recent Jobs Updates
|Latest Recruitment||Last Update||Deadline|
|International Justice Mission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Golden Star (WASSA) Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 21, 2020||30 October, 2020|
|Zormelo & Associates Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Domod Roof Limited Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||Not Specified|
|Gold Fields Ghana Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||19 Nov, 2020|
|Ghana Atomic Energy Commission Recruitment 2020/2021||October 20, 2020||13 November, 2020|
If you have any question or correction regarding this post, kindly Drop a Comment below and we will respond to it as soon as possible. Don’t forget to subscribe to get the latest updates.
Am sure this post helps you with what you needed about the Brainy Bairn School Job Recruitment 2020. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media.